• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
One of the postive things I find of this game is that they are at least trying out new things even though they might fail horribly.
I am, eventhough the direction of this game is still "unclear" in a sense curious how it will all turn out.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Pepe84

Mar 21, 2018
Can anyone help me, im stuck after finding the place where tge girls meet at night, but i dont know what to do next and i cant find the option of the walktrough

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
I used this walkthrough and with it I found out where they were meeting, then what was the subject of their discussions but somehow got stuck at the last issue of their meetings:

Pepe84

Mar 21, 2018
I used this walkthrough and with it I found out where they were meeting, then what was the subject of their discussions but somehow got stuck at the last issue of their meetings:
I was following that Walktrough, but i cant find the option to infiltrate the meeting

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
I was following that Walktrough, but i cant find the option to infiltrate the meeting
Isn't what you're looking for the point 5 of the Prefect Meeting part in the walkthrough? Or are you stuck before/after that? I used the walkthrough I linked last page and everything went fine...

PS: might be stupid to ask but did you see there are different part of the walkthrough in the margin on the left of the google doc?

hentaipower

Feb 17, 2018
how to get tikers and how to get luna's address and i dont have any coin for repair

Mocsad

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone knows if there's going to be an update today or not? Because the map they set up states March

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Anyone knows if there's going to be an update today or not? Because the map they set up states March
and you actually take that as a fact? x'D
those guys say and promise a lot of stuff if the day is long. At one point after the first 0.0.4 release there was an explaination how there will be a release every month, but they took it down after completely missing the first month after that.

They also wrote on their latest public patreon post that this upcoming release (0.0.1 once more) will be "not impressive" to players who have already played any version of 0.0.4 and is meant as an initial release to the public. I expect some bugfixing and polishing, no ero, and maybe a little more dialogue, although we all know this game needs less, not more text.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm guessing a delay is possible, which is really sad.
Still praying and hoping for a release before April 1st.

On their discord Khan said this just now.
Khan-Today at 5:46 PM
Need to test and do something important for 0.1 version

Khan-Today at 5:54 PM
Its our first public release after bad 0.0.1
So we need to do all that we can

Lets see what happens.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm guessing a delay is possible, which is really sad.
Still praying and hoping for a release before April 1st.

On their discord Khan said this just now.
Khan-Today at 5:46 PM
Need to test and do something important for 0.1 version

Khan-Today at 5:54 PM
Its our first public release after bad 0.0.1
So we need to do all that we can

Lets see what happens.
It's not that hard, just give us pussy already.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes my guess is a big delay since this news.

News 01.04.2018
Apr 1 at 8:53am

Calendar has gone through another 31 pages, and we are turning another page in our development. As always - with another month gone by we bring you this news update.

It is no secret that the upcoming update - is a public release 0.1A, we were planning on releasing it with this update. But as it is right now, the version would only disappoint everyone, our player and us. WIth the development of three major aspects of the game at the same time in the period of one month was too much for us to handle.

For now, we have three objects in front of us:

1. Integrate the knowledge database into the game, that would serve as a tutorial and track your achievements through the game. For now, we have full concept, and finished its design. Focusing on its mechanics and content. In the upcoming release we will only add its pilot part, as we are not sure how welcomed it will be by our players.
  2. Create main money mechanic, specifically that of earnings. That part will see very limited application in the coming release. As we are creating a vast and complex system - that would allow for different ways to earn money for those who would like to avoid teeth-grinding grind, and for those who strive for absolute optimality. For the moment we are looking how to balance that system between two type of aforementioned players.
  3. Overtime. A secret ingame event. Our experiment that was a result of certain event. Now it is more like its own game within the game and requires a lot of time and effort to implement. For time being, all art for it is ready, as well as most of the text, and we are almost finished with the mechanics that go into it. (WIll be adjusted with testing.)
VOTE
1.Always quality. Game can only be made once. Whining can be ignored.
2.Quality. But only if it is worth it.
3.Quality over on-time release. But only to finish most essential parts.
4.Punctuality over quality. While development is ongoing, additional reviews will be helpful.
5.Punctuality. Everyone understand that development will be long, no reason to try to achieve some useless standards.
6.Always punctuality. Player has right to decide whether to wait for the full version or try what’s available.

This is a public vote, so go vote everybody.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Yes my guess is a big delay since this news.

News 01.04.2018
Apr 1 at 8:53am

Calendar has gone through another 31 pages, and we are turning another page in our development. As always - with another month gone by we bring you this news update.

It is no secret that the upcoming update - is a public release 0.1A, we were planning on releasing it with this update. But as it is right now, the version would only disappoint everyone, our player and us. WIth the development of three major aspects of the game at the same time in the period of one month was too much for us to handle.

For now, we have three objects in front of us:

1. Integrate the knowledge database into the game, that would serve as a tutorial and track your achievements through the game. For now, we have full concept, and finished its design. Focusing on its mechanics and content. In the upcoming release we will only add its pilot part, as we are not sure how welcomed it will be by our players.
  2. Create main money mechanic, specifically that of earnings. That part will see very limited application in the coming release. As we are creating a vast and complex system - that would allow for different ways to earn money for those who would like to avoid teeth-grinding grind, and for those who strive for absolute optimality. For the moment we are looking how to balance that system between two type of aforementioned players.
  3. Overtime. A secret ingame event. Our experiment that was a result of certain event. Now it is more like its own game within the game and requires a lot of time and effort to implement. For time being, all art for it is ready, as well as most of the text, and we are almost finished with the mechanics that go into it. (WIll be adjusted with testing.)
VOTE
1.Always quality. Game can only be made once. Whining can be ignored.
2.Quality. But only if it is worth it.
3.Quality over on-time release. But only to finish most essential parts.
4.Punctuality over quality. While development is ongoing, additional reviews will be helpful.
5.Punctuality. Everyone understand that development will be long, no reason to try to achieve some useless standards.
6.Always punctuality. Player has right to decide whether to wait for the full version or try what’s available.

This is a public vote, so go vote everybody.
The problem is being more "punctual" will lead to them including less content. And guaranteeing "quality" just means more of the bullshit people don't care about coming later. I love the concept and the art, but the execution is dreadful. They need to start introducing content, period, full stop.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes