meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
I REALLY NEED THE WALKTHROUGH
Everyone does, it's currently a shitshow somewhat in terms of figuring out what to do at what point. Especially in English. The game looks beautifully drawn but the convoluted swimsuit/panties line is ridiculous and very hard to tell what to do when, even persuming you understand what "the plan" you're supposed to be executing is.

And at present I finally got all the girls on board with my petition or whatever after solving the swimsuit problem and then it just kicks me to the guys standing around in jail for a quick cutscene and then it kicks me to the title page, game over I guess, maybe it isn't finished. But I haven't been allowed to choose a waifu or whatever, or fly to their dorms yet. Also can't seem to finish the ginny quest line after I have her diary.

Too much effort too little tits, horrible English, and a few other issues at present, but a great LOOKING game.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
in the Minerva sex scene, there are two options i cannot seem to activate. they are in the menu below the go/rest/leave menu.
are they active in the game or is only masterbation the only "good" ending?
You can eventually rape her. Gotta play around with it and continually compliment her legs/face/tits etc to keep her stress somewhat down, while letting it build up into nearly too much and swatting the wand out of her hand when she picks it up to threaten you after too much stress.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
"But I mean - come on! Is that supposed to be a book or a game? What’s with the reeeaading? Reading the walkthrough and the confused messages from other players just shows how far this is from an adult game. The level of complexity is outrageous, for real. No one cares about the story to that extended. Whatever is planned story wise, cut it down to 1/10th and add some adult content already... "

All 100% correct. The artists are fcking amazing and their game is 5/10 at best overall rating simply because whoever is writing it and directing the options is terrible. You could use all the same art assets in the game, write a decent story, with decent game progression and have 10/10 game.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Kinda stuck guys how do i meet Susan
I'm not sure if this is how to "meet" her, as I think she just eventually shows up on her own as a "prefect" (discipline officer) among the 4 girls who are "prefects". But eventually you have to talk to Susan's grandmother through the fireplace with some magic powder given to you by snape in an "unofficial" nighttime meeting.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
FAULTY CALENDAR !!!
As I played 0.2F, I recognized that there is a faulty programming.
I spent hours trying to figure out why the swimsuit task wasn't working, because I didn't pay much attention to the textwindow, while collecting the girls favourites.(I read the text in 0.2b, so I didn't care much).
Then I realized that the Day you find all the girls favourite swimsuits is marked as MONDAY on the Calendar.
When i went for any swimsuit on MONDAY, the text showing up in their bedrooms, is telling me "tomorrow is gameday with Hermione", which should be on SUNDAY.
When I checked what Hermione was wearing the Day before (shown as SUNDAY on the Calendar) , she was wearing her "Speedos".( which would be correct)
So there is definitely a mismatch between bedroom-text and the date shown on the Calendar.
When I knew what their favourites where, I replicated the "Speedos" and replaced their favourites with them, for each day of the week, just to be sure, to hit the correct day.( I didn't want to miss the real Sunday).
It finally worked but that was a hell of an effort.

Written walkthrough how to do the final swimsuit "two part challenge" is thus:

On a MONDAY (when it is circled on your calendar and once you have the hat telling you to do a two part plan) go to Gryfindor with Minerva (at 10 am, 2pm or 6pm while the girls are supposdly out) and steal all panties/swimsuits. ID them all until you find the one belonging to Hermione. This is what the game considers you finding out what hermione wants to wear, or some stupidity like that.

Skip to Tues. On Tues go to Slytherin dorms with Minerva (at 10 am, 2pm or 6pm while the girls are supposdly out) and steal all the panties/swimsuits. Head back to the Hat and identify them all until you find daphnes. This is what the game considers you finding daphnes size out (apparently this magically changes week to week now, resetting at dusk on Mondays).

Skip to Thurs. On thurs go to Ravenclaw dorms with Minerva (at 10 am, 2pm or 6pm while the girls are supposdly out) and steal all the panties/swimsuits. Head back to the Hat and identify them all until you find Luna's. This is what the game considers you finding Luna's size (apparently this also magically changes week to week now, resetting at dusk on Mondays).

Skip to Sat. On Sat go to Hufflepuff dorms with Minerva (at 10 am, 2pm or 6pm while the girls are supposdly out) and steal all the panties/swimsuits. Head back to the Hat and identify them all until you find Susan's. This is what the game considers you finding Susan's size (apparently this also magically changes week to week now, resetting at dusk on Mondays).

Finally, and what is kind of hard so don't miss any steps, skip to Sunday and on Sunday at 10 am (you might can do this the night before but you can just do it right at 10 am on Sunday), talk to the Hat and click on daphne and the very boyish swimsuit that is Hermionies. This will give you a swimsuit that looks the same shape/make of hermiones boyish looking swimtrunks but that are black colored for Daphne. Then talk to the hat and click on Luna and the very boyish swimsuit that is Hermiones. This will give you a swimsuit that looks the same shape/make of heriones boyish looking swimtrunks but which are blue colored for Luna. Then talk to the hat and click on Susan and the very boyish swimsuit that is Hermiones. This will give you a swimsuit that looks the same shape/make of heriones boyish looking swimtrunks but which are tan colored for Susan. Thus you will now be still 10 am on Sunday and have 3x pairs of swimsuits that look like the same make/shape as Hermiones boyish shaped ones but in different colors (black for daphne, blue for Luna and tan for Susan). It is still 10 am on Sunday. Now go to one of the Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff houses with Minerva to make a delivery for Daphne, Luna or Susan right then at 10 am on Sunday. For instance, you can do Syltherin for Daphne at 10 am on Sunday. So presuming you make the 10 am delivery to Slytherin for Daphne's swimsuit, you go to Slytherin dorms with Minerva and steal all the underwear there and drop the black swimsuit for Daphne on the clothesline in their place. Now you go home and waste time masterbating until 2 pm on Sunday. Pick a remaining house for the last two deliveries, presuming you picked slytherin for daphne at 10 am, now it is time to do a different one like Luna in Ravenclaw for instance. Go to Ravenclaw with Minerva at 2 pm and steal all the panties/swimsuits and put Luna's blue pair of swimtrunks that look like the same make/model as Hermiones boyish swimsuit. Go back home and masterbate etc. until 6pm. Now presuming you went to slytherin and ravenclaw at 10 am and 2 pm to deliver Daphne's and Luna's swimsuits now you have to go to Hufflepuff with Minerva to deliver Susan's swimsuit. Go there with Minerva and steal all the panties/swimtrunks and replace them with Susan's tan pair of swimtrunks that are the same make/shape as Hermione's favorites. Finally you go home and skip time until Monday.

On Monday you drink with Little Sally the painting on your wall at the fireplace (retarded cuck name obviously). Then you do all options with Little Sally. Finally you fly over to the broken dorm wing out the window on your broom to talk to Argus. Get him to tell you about anything unusual. There, you're finally done with the "2 step" process that is actually about 12+ steps and is almost impossible to work out without watching the walkthrough (although I had the idea down before watching the walkthrough I thought hermionies original squarish boyish swimwear would reset on the first Monday in the chain at the end of the day, but this isn't correct only the other girls swimsuits seem to reset on Monday at end of day and you lose all your panties/swimsuits in your inventory, this made it seem impossible to do the task to me).

Now that you're done you can summon at least Daphne and start to get her support and talk about the prefects properly. Might can do other girls as well most likely over several days. Gotta make a secrit plan with Snape in an informal meeting, and eventually the girls start showing up talking about your plan after you tell at least one of them about your secrit plan you make with Snape. Around this time the game kicks me to a cutscene in the jail and kicks me to the title screen as if the game isn't done. I have yet to figure out when I was supposed to get a waifu/pick a waifu but the girls were finally starting to warm up to me after the swimsuit debacle and secrit plan with snape.

Vid is below but it's kind of convoluted watching it. They do the final delivery on Sunday at 10 am, 2pm and 6pm in a different order of houses than I did above. The order doesn't matter, but you have to hit all three houses on sunday and do the delivery/caper and you have to do them at 10 am, 2 pm, and 6 pm with minerva while the girls are out of the dorms. The whole quest setup is cringe as fuck and even the authors break the 4th wall to show that they know this in a certain dialog box. They need to just cut it down.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
That would definitely explain it. We will be untangling the swimsuits anyhow in the next release, it's a complete cluster fuck atm.
Well at least the devs know what is going on. Wish I had read this thread before I played. helena is the only hotness currently worth it in the game that I saw, maybe the nakie daphne pic is ok.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
"Like i mentioned above. If you wanna see the content you need to pick a waifu. Else the game just ends after completing the quest, without any lewd stuff. "

So basically if you miss the waifu part of the game then the game ends by kicking you to title.

Come on guys. Why even release such a broken version?

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Yes, with the old McGonagall. First scene with Hermione is scheduled for 2024.
Lol. Backwards development. Step 1 do huge amount of great art for a huge amount of a H game. Step 2 get around to drawing the H in the H game later if ever. Why do devs keep doing this development strat?

citizen-x

Mar 9, 2019
Written walkthrough how to do the final swimsuit "two part challenge" is thus:

On a MONDAY (when it is circled on your calendar and once you have the hat telling you to do a two part plan) go to Gryfindor with Minerva (at 11 am, 2pm or 6pm while the girls are supposdly out) and steal all panties/swimsuits. ID them all until you find the one belonging to Hermione. This is what the game considers you finding out what hermione wants to wear, or some stupidity like that.

Skip to Tues. On Tues go to Slytherin dorms with Minerva (at 10 am, 2pm or 6pm while the girls are supposdly out) and steal all the panties/swimsuits. Head back to the Hat and identify them all until you find daphnes. This is what the game considers you finding daphnes size out (apparently this magically changes week to week now, resetting at dusk on Mondays).

Skip to Thurs. On thurs go to Ravenclaw dorms with Minerva (at 10 am, 2pm or 6pm while the girls are supposdly out) and steal all the panties/swimsuits. Head back to the Hat and identify them all until you find Luna's. This is what the game considers you finding Luna's size (apparently this also magically changes week to week now, resetting at dusk on Mondays).

Skip to Sat. On Sat go to Hufflepuff dorms with Minerva (at 10 am, 2pm or 6pm while the girls are supposdly out) and steal all the panties/swimsuits. Head back to the Hat and identify them all until you find Susan's. This is what the game considers you finding Susan's size (apparently this also magically changes week to week now, resetting at dusk on Mondays).

Finally, and what is kind of hard so don't miss any steps, skip to Sunday and on Sunday at 10 am (you might can do this the night before but you can just do it right at 10 am on Sunday), talk to the Hat and click on daphne and the very boyish swimsuit that is Hermionies. This will give you a swimsuit that looks the same shape/make of hermiones boyish looking swimtrunks but that are black colored for Daphne. Then talk to the hat and click on Luna and the very boyish swimsuit that is Hermiones. This will give you a swimsuit that looks the same shape/make of heriones boyish looking swimtrunks but which are blue colored for Luna. Then talk to the hat and click on Susan and the very boyish swimsuit that is Hermiones. This will give you a swimsuit that looks the same shape/make of heriones boyish looking swimtrunks but which are tan colored for Susan. Thus you will now be still 10 am on Sunday and have 3x pairs of swimsuits that look like the same make/shape as Hermiones boyish shaped ones but in different colors (black for daphne, blue for Luna and tan for Susan). It is still 10 am on Sunday. Now go to one of the Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff houses with Minerva to make a delivery for Daphne, Luna or Susan right then at 10 am on Sunday. For instance, you can do Syltherin for Daphne at 10 am on Sunday. So presuming you make the 10 am delivery to Slytherin for Daphne's swimsuit, you go to Slytherin dorms with Minerva and steal all the underwear there and drop the black swimsuit for Daphne on the clothesline in their place. Now you go home and waste time masterbating until 2 pm on Sunday. Pick a remaining house for the last two deliveries, presuming you picked slytherin for daphne at 10 am, now it is time to do a different one like Luna in Ravenclaw for instance. Go to Ravenclaw with Minerva at 2 pm and steal all the panties/swimsuits and put Luna's blue pair of swimtrunks that look like the same make/model as Hermiones boyish swimsuit. Go back home and masterbate etc. until 6pm. Now presuming you went to slytherin and ravenclaw at 10 am and 2 pm to deliver Daphne's and Luna's swimsuits now you have to go to Hufflepuff with Minerva to deliver Susan's swimsuit. Go there with Minerva and steal all the panties/swimtrunks and replace them with Susan's tan pair of swimtrunks that are the same make/shape as Hermione's favorites. Finally you go home and skip time until Monday.

On Monday you drink with Little Sally the painting on your wall at the fireplace (retarded cuck name obviously). Then you do all options with Little Sally. Finally you fly over to the broken dorm wing out the window on your broom to talk to Argus. Get him to tell you about anything unusual. There, you're finally done with the "2 step" process that is actually about 12+ steps and is almost impossible to work out without watching the walkthrough (although I had the idea down before watching the walkthrough I thought hermionies original squarish boyish swimwear would reset on the first Monday in the chain at the end of the day, but this isn't correct only the other girls swimsuits seem to reset on Monday at end of day and you lose all your panties/swimsuits in your inventory, this made it seem impossible to do the task to me).

Now that you're done you can summon at least Daphne and start to get her support and talk about the prefects properly. Might can do other girls as well most likely over several days. Gotta make a secrit plan with Snape in an informal meeting, and eventually the girls start showing up talking about your plan after you tell at least one of them about your secrit plan you make with Snape. Around this time the game kicks me to a cutscene in the jail and kicks me to the title screen as if the game isn't done. I have yet to figure out when I was supposed to get a waifu/pick a waifu but the girls were finally starting to warm up to me after the swimsuit debacle and secrit plan with snape.

Vid is below but it's kind of convoluted watching it. They do the final delivery on Sunday at 11 am, 2pm and 6pm in a different order of houses than I did above. The order doesn't matter, but you have to hit all three houses on sunday and do the delivery/caper and you have to do them at 11 am, 2 pm, and 6 pm with minerva while the girls are out of the dorms. The whole quest setup is cringe as fuck and even the authors break the 4th wall to show that they know this in a certain dialog box. They need to just cut it down.

it's 10am for the first delivery

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Lol. Backwards development. Step 1 do huge amount of great art for a huge amount of a H game. Step 2 get around to drawing the H in the H game later if ever. Why do devs keep doing this development strat?
They grab all the money and cant pay the artist. Apparently.

Reactions: reallybadman

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Edited for ya citizen x, thought I caught all instances of my typo of 11 am for 10 am throughout when I originally posted before I originally posted. Missed one or so.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
If you guys want to hear something else funny about the plot, I believe it was the case that the Hat has a magical swimsuit factory inside of itself (the Hat makes new underwear/swimsuits for you). Yet the Hat itself mentions in some dialogue in various places that the school has a limited number of swimsuits and can't afford more. Apparently the Hat itself is unwilling to magically create more swimsuits for the rest of the girl population of the school but is happy to make infinite swimwear for the headmaster.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

citizen-x

Mar 9, 2019
Edited for ya citizen x, thought I caught all instances of my typo of 11 am for 10 am throughout when I originally posted before I originally posted. Missed one or so.
Just wanted to help avoid having people getting confused about the time of delivery. There is already enough confusion...lol.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So basically if you miss the waifu part of the game then the game ends by kicking you to title.
If you guys want to hear something else funny about the plot, I believe it was the case that the Hat has a magical swimsuit factory inside of itself (the Hat makes new underwear/swimsuits for you). Yet the Hat itself mentions in some dialogue in various places that the school has a limited number of swimsuits and can't afford more. Apparently the Hat itself is unwilling to magically create more swimsuits for the rest of the girl population of the school but is happy to make infinite swimwear for the headmaster.
The hat doesn't get paid, why would he act like a instant sweatshop if there are no rewards. I can't really blame him.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
What's been the usual time in between releases up to this point?
0.3A will be ready at the end of the month. We fixed the swimsuit quest today, with a lot of changes to make it just work (even if you didn't read). The problem with it before and a lot of things, is the person creating the quests never played the game themselves, thus it didn't work. Hey, that person is no longer with us now... so yep.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The problem with it before and a lot of things, is the person creating the quests never played the game themselves, thus it didn't work. Hey, that person is no longer with us now... so yep.
How in the name of all thing Holy and Unholy are you supposed to properly design a puzzle if you've never actually played it to see if it's possible to complete it? That's like a chef who never samples their food before serving it. You might get lucky and create something sublime, but more likely you'll produce pure crap.

Thank the gods that person is no longer with the project.

Reactions: mini810
3.00 star(s) 320 Votes