• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
He's not even a team member any longer actually....

As far as the sex, I will repeat this, 0.3 ain't going to take you to sex with the main girls... There will be content, you'll have some fun and see more nudity for sure. But it won't be sex yet. I have plans to try to rush where I can without just falling on our face doing it.
I just saw the patreon, you convinced me.
I honestly think that drastically going from chatting to having sex is wrong, the game needs to get to have sex scenes with one of the girls, but I think you should gradually add lewd details like peek, or dreams with Luna.
Ginny, Helena and Nola, on the other hand, can have a faster progess.
PD: MC cock is fine.

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
I've been critical of this game many times and I see complaints pouring in, that I agree with. But I just wanna say I think it's great that JoeBanks and the rest are changing things up and listening to feedback, and I hope you will steer this project in the right direction because I think it has huge potential.

I hope it works out with consistent releases and a switch in direction. Good Luck!

Reactions: doshirak228

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
I am still waiting for a reply regaurding the bug fix??
Have you stolen each Luna's, Daphne's and Susan's swimsuits the day after their respective meetings, in the same week you got that message?

The story goes that they want to wear their respective swimsuits on sunday, so you have to steal them when they are on the clothesline the day after the meeting with their preferred swimwear. So Daphne on Tuesday, Luna on Thursday, Susan on Saturday.
Then create the new Hermione style suits and leave on their dormitories on sunday. According to the story, the elves recover the swimsuits on monday, so even if you stole them, and the hat has the swimsuits, the prefects get them back on monday, so you have to steal them again.

I got the same message you did, but i was doing the quest wrong (not stealing their preferred swimsuits again).

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not sure if that is a bug or because you did not pick a waifu and complete that quest line properly first.... that said, there is some bugs in this current version and there is some actions that directly lock you out of finishing content or seeing lewd stuff.
I would recommend to start again(yep it sucks) and complete quest in the "right order" which is for seeing all content:

[1]Start with completing Ginny Quest first(no real lewd content). [2]Then Pick a waifu(dont talk to mini sally about the meetings more then 1 time or you get locked out). [3]Then finishing with the swimsuit quest.[4] And in the very end dont press the glowing pensieve before you have talked to your waifu. HF.

Reactions: SexyMonkeyMan

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
I done the quest just the same as I did in the last updates, I have a complete walkthrough on youtube for it V0.2.1b. Take them on their days and put them all in place on sunday. as the Video Shows... I even replayed 0.2.1b. and had no problems getting it done. Then replayed 0.2f the same way. Take on Mon from Hermione - tues Daph - thur Luna and sat Susan and put in on sunday. Yet only thing that happens in 0.2f is get reset and told to start again.... I have even tried deleting the game folder and reinstalling the game. and yes even all saves from my App Roaming Folder. So I just must have a glitched copy it seams.. I have never taken the waifu route. So why should I have to now? ............ Ok I will try the waifu route then, and see what happens... Next step after that is wait a few updates before playing it again.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I done the quest just the same as I did in the last updates, I have a complete walkthrough on youtube for it V0.2.1b. Take them on their days and put them all in place on sunday. as the Video Shows... I even replayed 0.2.1b. and had no problems getting it done. Then replayed 0.2f the same way. Take on Mon from Hermione - tues Daph - thur Luna and sat Susan and put in on sunday. Yet only thing that happens in 0.2f is get reset and told to start again.... I have even tried deleting the game folder and reinstalling the game. and yes even all saves from my App Roaming Folder. So I just must have a glitched copy it seams.. I have never taken the waifu route. So why should I have to now?
Like i mentioned above. If you wanna see the content you need to pick a waifu. Else the game just ends after completing the quest, without any lewd stuff.
Its kind of a silly design choice they have made this version, i do hope they change that going forward.

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
Like i mentioned above. If you wanna see the content you need to pick a waifu. Else the game just ends after completing the quest, without any lewd stuff.
Its kind of a silly design choice they have made this version, i do hope they change that going forward.
Ok I will try it your way. Fingers crossed. Cheers Zelle8

Reactions: Zellemate

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You're replacing them on the wrong days.

On Mondays - dance with Daphne. On Wednesday - swimming with Luna. On Fridays - yoga with Susan.

You only need to replace these 3.

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
You're replacing them on the wrong days.

On Mondays - dance with Daphne. On Wednesday - swimming with Luna. On Fridays - yoga with Susan.

You only need to replace these 3.
So your Video Walkthrough showing you putting them all in place on Sunday is all wrong is it?.....
Take on Mon from Hermione Give Suit to the hat - tues Daph Give Suit to the hat - thur Luna Give Suit to the hat and sat Susan Give Suit to the hat. Select Help from Hat and get all 3 swimsuits for the 3 girls Luna Daph and Susan using Hermione's Suit as the base... and put them on their lines on sunday.. So it is all done from Monday to Sunday like it says it must be done!. So how am I doing it wrong????

obfuscation5

Feb 23, 2018
@JoeBanks I just wanted to share a couple quick thoughts on the new release. Overall, there were definitely a lot of solid improvements. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and I really appreciate everything you have done for the game. I really enjoyed the cake testing, dream quiz, and ginny. All of these additions felt consistent and provided some fun lewd scenes. That being said, there are still a few things I find annoying. (I will only share four of them.)

1. I am given the option to show my cock to the portrait, but it still doesn't work.
2. In former versions of the game you could ask the girls for their panties to help solve their papers, but now this is only possible after you solve the prefect meeting. I don't really see any reason for this change and it was always a fun semi lewd thing in the game that is basically obsolete because if you are going to go the waifu route you need to solve the papers before the meeting.
3. Scenes with the brambles still seem inconsistent with the story line (are they dream sequences?).
4. It seems like a strange choice to include all of the swimsuits post completion of the current game, because at some point this won't be the ending. I am not sure how you should include insisting to see the other swimsuits prior, but imho it would make a lot more sense.

Anyways, thanks for everything and I look forward to the next release.

Reactions: Psychodaddle

Indenor

Dec 13, 2018
As I said, and Zelle8 too, you can get those images. It is a bit of a pain, but do the "waifu" route (that means always choose the "earn trust" method) and in the end you'll get to see those images. The luna dream ones are rather easy.

Here it is in game

View attachment 250468 View attachment 250469
Man, i spend like 5 days, but don't have this moments, when i steal their swimsuits and talk with little sally about next step, there is no "earn trust" option. And hermione says, that showing to marcus her swimsuit was a mistake and she wouldn't do it more. Help plz

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
Man, i spend like 5 days, but don't have this moments, when i steal their swimsuits and talk with little sally about next step, there is no "earn trust" option. And hermione says, that showing to marcus her swimsuit was a mistake and she wouldn't do it more. Help plz
I can't quite remember now, but try to get to the end of the current version (follow the walkthrough). If you get an option to stay in the school a little longer rather than return to azkaban, choose that then you can see a swimsuit. Before that, you can't even see the school issue swimsuit, the option is locked.

Rapazi

Jan 6, 2018
So your Video Walkthrough showing you putting them all in place on Sunday is all wrong is it?.....
Take on Mon from Hermione Give Suit to the hat - tues Daph Give Suit to the hat - thur Luna Give Suit to the hat and sat Susan Give Suit to the hat. Select Help from Hat and get all 3 swimsuits for the 3 girls Luna Daph and Susan using Hermione's Suit as the base... and put them on their lines on sunday.. So it is all done from Monday to Sunday like it says it must be done!. So how am I doing it wrong????
Have you removed their favorite ones as well? Remove everything from the "inventory" when you go to their rooms and leave only Hermione's one, idk if this has anything to do with it, but I put it in the middle slot just like the walkthrough.

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
Have you removed their favorite ones as well? Remove everything from the "inventory" when you go to their rooms and leave only Hermione's one, idk if this has anything to do with it, but I put it in the middle slot just like the walkthrough.
Lol, Thank you Rapazi for your help... I think Zelle8 Said it best the Glitch is in the Talking to Little Sally 2 times, so best not to do it... It is possible I did Speak to Little Sally Twice and thats why I am Locked out. I Could play it again yet I will wait for the update that stops that from happening, then Release a walkthrough for it. No Problems I have to do other Playthroughs so I can Wait till it is fixed... But Thank You for your Assist. ;)
I have just done My Daughter's Plaything. The Link is in my Sig below. Next is Sister Sister Sister. Should be fun ay... I love the sound of the name.. Means is more then 1 hahahah. Have a great day or night where ever you may be...

Reactions: Rapazi

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
I find it challenging to get into this game.. nothing seems to happen, other than a metric fuckton of exposition that seems* (I may very well be wrong) to be pointless. Depth is great for a story, but for a game without an actual story, maybe skimp a little on the depth and increase the pace. Or give some kind of indication what is going to happen later in the story ..

However.. credit where it is due, having read (too) much of the exposition, I like the amount of thought that seems to have gone into the game so far.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I find it challenging to get into this game.. nothing seems to happen, other than a metric fuckton of exposition that seems* (I may very well be wrong) to be pointless. Depth is great for a story, but for a game without an actual story, maybe skimp a little on the depth and increase the pace. Or give some kind of indication what is going to happen later in the story ..

However.. credit where it is due, having read (too) much of the exposition, I like the amount of thought that seems to have gone into the game so far.
Nah, you right. It's an Oof moment, I am working on it. I wish I was quicker, I mean I am pretty fast but there's so much to fix at this point.

Things you can look forward to at some point (I literally will try as fast as I can to make this happen)
1) A quickplay mode, TL;DR version... because I respect the players urge to fap
2) Corrections to ALL the english text... I hired us an editor now who is on the same page, he even edits my english before it goes in game now
3) A sex scene per release... I say sex, but it could be oral etc... it doesn't guarantee penetration but it won't be nothing
4) Tracking of actual progress... we have a task list, the tasks are assigned and I can track it

So now onto the things most people aren't aware of...
We are actively fixing Renpy... updating it making it usable for the community. We aren't just making the game (although that is the focus). While we had a fuck ton of delays before, I am doing EVERYTHING I can to make that no longer be the case.

If you have complaints, you can DM me, I will listen to ALL feedback. We have a discord, I am very active there. I have a music channel to track when I am balls deep into development.

But the exposition? That shit will be no longer... at most I will have exposition to stylize the person, nothing more.

P.S.
(Also, I said I hired us an editor, I am from the south... Obviously.)
P.P.S. I haven't included 0.3 spoilers, because I have like 6 months of plans and 3 month for just 0.3... we are working on content though as well as fixing what needs to be fixed.
P.P.P.S I am a liar, I have 2 years of plans and 6 months of exceptionally detailed plans.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes