cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
which is utterly,utterly fricking dumb.

it doesnt matter whether he's the headmaster or the acting headmaster,he's still currently the guy in charge,and yet for some reason his subordinates can somehow restrict his power and make him utterly useless apart from being able to do a few things ?

i really dont see why they're going out of their way to make the mc an utterly useless waste and unable to use the power that he should allready have properly,honestly this is one of the most tedious H games i've played in a long time.
yes its stupid (well beyond that).

Lies. Minerva literally restricts the things the MC can do. Minerva has ALL the power.
well quite true but she could ignore mc's calls if she wanted so ........

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Any information, what is going in 0.2F ?
Updated the Ginny path, added a minigame for her. Updated the Luna quiz for the better. Added additional achievements and outfits for Sonya. Normalized all music file volumes, fixed various bugs, updates and edits to the Russian text which then requires a translations be redone (it's how renpy works).

Also, for orthodox Christians their xmas is the 7th of January so people are with family for the holidays right now. I can only tell you the work I have done sadly.

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
I've been harsh on this game in the past, and I recently played more of it. I gotta say the art quality is the best I've seen in a western eroge, topped only by Alicesoft titles pretty much.

However the world building is way too much and feels drawn out for the sake of it almost. I wouldn't mind it if this was a one and done release, heck it would be so much better for it, but fed to you in parts like this, over years, feels ridiculous. I hope they finish it, I really do, but by the time the full thing is done I doubt it will have my attention. I think the wait will kill it unfortunetly.

I wish the developers good luck though. This has the potential, in my eyes to be one of the better, if not the best eroge game ever.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Updated the Ginny path, added a minigame for her. Updated the Luna quiz for the better. Added additional achievements and outfits for Sonya. Normalized all music file volumes, fixed various bugs, updates and edits to the Russian text which then requires a translations be redone (it's how renpy works).
So whats there to expect art wise? Also I don't know if this has been asked, but do you know if the artist works on this full or part time?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So whats there to expect art wise? Also I don't know if this has been asked, but do you know if the artist works on this full or part time?
Artist, part time. Me, part time. Art wise? I don't want to ruin any of it :D No sex, but stuff worth seeing.

There will be progress with Ginny getting you closer to doing stuff with her, that much I can say. She's written almost to completion now (up to sexual stuff).

Reactions: zxcvb88

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Artist, part time. Me, part time. Art wise? I don't want to ruin any of it :D No sex, but stuff worth seeing.

There will be progress with Ginny getting you closer to doing stuff with her, that much I can say. She's written almost to completion now (up to sexual stuff).
Well hopefully 0.3, or 0.2G, has something substantial.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i have take a look at the walktrough, i think now i can Play Little bit more, hope it Comes more before 2020 rofl

Reactions: thesameshit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i might be wrong but at this rate i wouldn't be surprised.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018

Also, for orthodox Christians their xmas is the 7th of January so people are with family for the holidays right now. I can only tell you the work I have done sadly.

What date to expect 0.2F ? approximately

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes