AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
Unpopular opinion time, I love the art, the game is obviously of higher quality. I'm thankful for this game's existence. I look forward to the day that there is far more content because i will gladly play through it all. Keep pressing onward and making this game as high quality, story, art, and gameplay-wise as you can, but dont keep us waiting too long for the thing we want most.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Unpopular opinion time, I love the art, the game is obviously of higher quality. I'm thankful for this game's existence. I look forward to the day that there is far more content because i will gladly play through it all. Keep pressing onward and making this game as high quality, story, art, and gameplay-wise as you can, but dont keep us waiting too long for the thing we want most.
Actually that tends to be the popular opinion. Most people agree about the quality of art and are looking forward to the day that there's actually some worthwhile content rather than the meagre amount there is now.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Not unpopular at all, but nice to see another one get added to the list.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
we all want big gaped assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You could just google goatse if that's what you're into. As far as the girls in the game gaping theirs... I would worry about seeing them naked first.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
For real, I can't get what is the point of this game....great art and music but THAT'S JUST IT.
The point eventually is to be able to molest the female students of Hogwarts. However when that lofty goal will be reached is anybodies guess. The popular opinion is somewhere in 2025.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Another thing that annoys me about this game is that you're the headmaster. Sure you're essentially a fill-in but you're still the acting headmaster.

That means YOU HAVE THE POWER TO GIVE AND TAKE AWAY POINTS!

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Another thing that annoys me about this game is that you're the headmaster. Sure you're essentially a fill-in but you're still the acting headmaster.

That means YOU HAVE THE POWER TO GIVE AND TAKE AWAY POINTS!
and yet,for some reason,everything is stupidly,overly complicated and we're basically useless and cant do anything as the headmaster,so what's the point of the MC being the headmaster in the first place if he has to jump through a stupid amount of hoops to be able to do anything remotely lewd at all with the main girls ?

Reactions: Josh Spicer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he has no any kind of power except to summon couple ppls into his office and visit dormitories occasionally.

gracki1

Jul 12, 2017
Hi guy. I coming up with something new!
This is how I pass the sh*t swimming suit.//Act4
First on Sunday. You have to feed the Phoenix. Wait for Hermione and then search her Bottom piece. (Speedo male swimsuit lol) And now this is an important point!!
-Talk to Hat and let it made 3 pieces of Speedo male swimsuit. (For Another girl)
-On Tue. let steal their favorite panties. (Only different one)Then place the speedo swimsuit. Go Daphne Dorm by a talk with Minerva.
-On Thur. let steal their favorite panties. (Only different one)Then place the speedo swimsuit. Go Luna Dorm by a talk with Minerva.
-On Sat. let steal their favorite panties. (Only different one)Then place the speedo swimsuit. Go Susan Dorm by a talk with Minerva.
Now, Let's have a Third step by talking with little sally.
If I can finish this game. I'll come with a hint. :D
i tried but it doesnt work DX

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
he has no any kind of power except to summon couple ppls into his office and visit dormitories occasionally.
But he's the ACTING HEADMASTER.

Sorry to say it but the HEADMASTER is limited on very few things. Giving and taking away points, giving detentions, actively being a part of the school and its community, we've seen Dumbledee do plenty of this shit. The fact that Minerva has decided that he can't give out points (pretty damn minor considering the potential for other things--see ShadowSamurai's idears) is bullshit because they made him the ACTING HEADMASTER.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes he is headmaster but has actually just a little bit more power than mcgounacall has.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
yes he is headmaster but has actually just a little bit more power than mcgounacall has.
which is utterly,utterly fricking dumb.

it doesnt matter whether he's the headmaster or the acting headmaster,he's still currently the guy in charge,and yet for some reason his subordinates can somehow restrict his power and make him utterly useless apart from being able to do a few things ?

i really dont see why they're going out of their way to make the mc an utterly useless waste and unable to use the power that he should allready have properly,honestly this is one of the most tedious H games i've played in a long time.

Reactions: Josh Spicer
3.00 star(s) 320 Votes