Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Found out about this game while playing Steps of Debauchery. The FMC is very pretty and comes with a sister too!
I can't wait until season 2 comes out!
Unfortunately you will not be able to. Before the flood you might have had a chance. But our lifetimes are now very much shortened from their lengths during the antediluvian times.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Wow. Today I found this game for the first time. I really liked it. Thanks to the developer. I haven't reached the end yet, but I can already say that I'm looking forward to continuing.

By the way, I have read several negative comments here, I want to note that I fundamentally disagree with them. The game looks great, the game mechanics are intuitive, the last update was 4 months ago. Creating such games is not an easy task at all, which requires not only knowledge, programming skills and creative inspiration, but also a lot of time. Therefore, I want to once again note the work of the creator, I hope he receives decent support and will please us with an interesting sequel.

The developer is active on Patreon, 17 hours ago he had a new post there.(

Last edited:
Reactions: wsadwsad

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Wow. Today I found this game for the first time. I really liked it. Thanks to the developer. I haven't reached the end yet, but I can already say that I'm looking forward to continuing.

By the way, I have read several negative comments here, I want to note that I fundamentally disagree with them. The game looks great, the game mechanics are intuitive, the last update was 4 months ago. Creating such games is not an easy task at all, which requires not only knowledge, programming skills and creative inspiration, but also a lot of time. Therefore, I want to once again note the work of the creator, I hope he receives decent support and will please us with an interesting sequel.

The developer is active on Patreon, 17 hours ago he had a new post there.(
I think the main negative is the lack of update. The update of four months ago added no content. The changes were in resolution of images and in translating to other languages (from the original Klingon). I too liked the game but I do not think I have played it since the last real update came out; I cannot begin to recall when that was.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes