• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.6] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

ajrixer

Aug 5, 2017
Has anyone else on Mac been able to run this? I've extracted with a couple different softwares with no success, could anyone on Mac who has been able to run this help out?

HairyJerry

Oct 18, 2020
dev needs to learn how to program systems, every update you simply lose your hours of progress because of "incompatibility".

saman85

Aug 1, 2020
I think this respond your question
View attachment 3534522

yeah its there but you cant even do anything clicking on it wont do anything ?? and trying to unlock any of the tree doesn't do anything either, plus no matter what you do in the questionnaire you end up in the sissy sub class so i believe its only there for show for now at least.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So from what I've been reading here it seems there is no more content outside of if you want to count being able to do the two new exercises

4tune

Apr 12, 2022
In fact there is even less of a content now, since the mall was removed and thus a scene with the new uniform.

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
any sex scenes yet? Dunno, it feels like this game has been out for a while now but there's no significant progress to the story.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I am trying to get into sex game dev myself and I am beginning to grasp how freaking much work this actually is. I have a fulltime job and somewhat of a life outside of it (friends and other hobbies... and maybe a wank game or 2 :p ). If I'm lucky, I can invest like 10-15 hours a week of my spare time to learn all the shit necessary to even scratch the surface and start developing some game (that will probably be awful). It just rubs me the wrong way when I read stuff like "I will not support him until.." from someone, who probably didn't support the dev in the first place and is here just to complain, that his free product is unsatisfactory. I don't think thats productive and it won't motivate the dev to work any harder. :/

I dunno. Maybe I'm overreacting and projecting. :<
You know, I don't even have a problem if a developer can't keep up with a certain schedule, but at the very least they should keep their supporters posted. I know devs who do that. Apparently, this dev just gives an update whenever he wants without any notification.
I'm not here to complain, I'm here because so far I am liking this game a lot and I said that in previous posts. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother.
Some time ago the dev said that he would give weekly small updates. Last update he gave was 2 weeks ago, the one before that took place on the 6th of February. Not exactly a great example of reliability, but oh well. I hope he keeps it up (y)

Manxs

Nov 29, 2021
Is a great project, I hope it can be developed into more routes, the art of the femboy route is impressive, I loved it, I hope it is updated with more content soon, thank you for this great game!

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes