Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.6] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
there is very good and very bad about this game.

the very good is of course how beautiful and polished it is.

the meh things are the slow interface and little content so far.

and the terrible thing is the pace of development, I think I played this in 2022 and today the game only has one or two more scenes.

Reactions: ervinkann

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Tell me, is it possible to scroll through time? otherwise I’ve completed my daily task, I click on the bed, and they write to me: “You’re not tired yet.”

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Tell me, is it possible to scroll through time? otherwise I’ve completed my daily task, I click on the bed, and they write to me: “You’re not tired yet.”
There are a lot of UI elements like this that are somewhat broken. There is probably something you still need to do or you have bricked your playthrough. See if you can do anything with the cell phone.

carbonz

Feb 22, 2023
"Content Update: Alpha Version 0.7.6

6 hours ago

Hello everyone, I've uploaded Patch 0.7.6. This update introduces new features and enhancements to the gym with two new exercises, now you...
"

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
That plug mini-game or whatever one calls it...stuck! (Nathan in toilet)
I have no idea what to do, I assume some kind of clicking, but no dice.
These mini-games and lack of volume control is starting to become really annoying.

Last edited:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
"Content Update: Alpha Version 0.7.6

6 hours ago

Hello everyone, I've uploaded Patch 0.7.6. This update introduces new features and enhancements to the gym with two new exercises, now you...
"
Better late than never.
Let's see if it gets public.
Not going to support the dev as long as he's that inconsistent with updates.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello everyone,

I've uploaded Patch 0.7.6. This update introduces new features and enhancements to the gym with two new exercises, now you can work out Alex's legs with the Hack Squat exercise and his abs with the Leg Raise exercise done on the Captain's Chair. For now, I’ve used the rotoscoping feature to create the animations for these exercises. However, I plan to replace these with animations featuring Alex in the future.

The next update will be Alex's redesign, which I've been working on for some time. After the redesign, I'll implement muscle growth for the available exercises. Here's a sneak peek at how the character redesign turned out:

New Features:

• Hack Squat Exercise: A new leg workout for Alex.
  • Leg Raise Exercise: An ab workout for Alex performed on the Captain’s Chair.
Modified Features:

• I’ve updated the background of the Deadlift workout to better complement the new exercises.
Artwork I’ll Be Working on This Week:

• Redesign of the main character, Alex.
Thank you for your continued support!

Download:

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
This game has one of the best arts and interfaces on this site. Whenever I see its arts, I wonder how far this will go, but we know how long it takes for new scenes to come out and progress the game. It reminds me of Summertime Saga, a game that has incredible art and history but it also takes 1 year to have something

Reactions: pantypriv

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
The game is still riddle with bugs one that was already 2 version ago can't leave the gym, the screen size is distorded the leave but is off.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
The game is still riddle with bugs one that was already 2 version ago can't leave the gym, the screen size is distorded the leave but is off.
For some reason he started hardcoding coordinates for 16:9. You can "fix" this by running in windowed mode by adding "-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920" or whatever res you feel like to a shortcut to the exe file.

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
For some reason he started hardcoding coordinates for 16:9. You can "fix" this by running in windowed mode by adding "-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920" or whatever res you feel like to a shortcut to the exe file.
Thanks I finished the game without the sport. Other bugs like going to the class and another event is starting at the same time with the class as background.
I had to restart the day few times. At the end not really any new content. Stop at the same butt plug scene.
Nothing really new disappointing that we have to restart from scratch for so little.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes