• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marcaid

Feb 21, 2019
Hello everyone, sorry to bother you all concerning a less recent game, but I only recently discovered it myself and was hoping someone could help me with a slight problem I am having. Each time I begin the game, following the conversation between the husband and wife, the husband doesn't respond to the arrow keys on my keyboard. He simply dashes over to the refuse which I can clean up to earn a coin, but then he pretty much won't budge. He simply remains lodged against the wall and no matter what I do, nothing will move him from that spot.

Any help at all would be most appreciated since so many folks speak so highly of this game.

Ashvi

Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone, sorry to bother you all concerning a less recent game, but I only recently discovered it myself and was hoping someone could help me with a slight problem I am having. Each time I begin the game, following the conversation between the husband and wife, the husband doesn't respond to the arrow keys on my keyboard. He simply dashes over to the refuse which I can clean up to earn a coin, but then he pretty much won't budge. He simply remains lodged against the wall and no matter what I do, nothing will move him from that spot.

Any help at all would be most appreciated since so many folks speak so highly of this game.
I never really bother cleaning anything just wake up start the day go to sleep. At the end you will be able to see all the cutscenes in order any way

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Short but i can see potential.
This would be wonderful if it was in acerola style like Yukino but set mainly in the inn and with customers and have 3 rivals/5 ends.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Extremely short game. The entire game barely makes a foreplay session. It's nice but at its current length it's hard to look past the lacking content. If graded on a scale from 1 to 5 stars, 3 starts would be subtracted on length alone.
EDIT: Should probably point out why I'm being so harsh. For a v0.1 this is great. For a v1.0+ this has a woeful amount of content and that's why I'm harsh.

Last edited:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
When people said this game was short, they really weren't kidding.

I was expecting at least 3 guests with a couple of dialogue bubbles a piece before the game ended but even that was overshooting the actual length. I have no idea why this game was abandoned by the creator, I'm no developer but it seems like the hardest parts are all in place (Art assets, suitable engine, simple but functional mechanics, etc.) and the rest is considerably easier (More NPCs, more dialogue, more cutscenes). I wonder what could have gone so terribly wrong....

My score is a 1/10. No matter how much potential on display, what it actually is, is a buggy, go-nowhere prototype of a game is "incomplete" in the same way that a sack of potatoes is relative to a stretch of built seawall.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure if this would count as on topic or not, but I've recently been playing with AI Dungeon quite a lot, it's an AI based text-generator that you can use to make stories. Anyway, you can browse on that site for different scenarios people have set up, and one of them I found from another user was 'Inn my wife', based on this game. The scenario sets up the games backstory via text descriptions, and then after that you play it using your own AI/energy.

Well at any rate, I played it for a while, tried to keep it somewhat on track with the story, and I thought the result was pretty good. I thought I'd share it here since I knew this thread existed and this seems the most likely place to find people that might be into it. And it doesn't seem like this games ever gonna get updated anyhow. Technically in terms of progression it's even shorter than the game, but I could continue it if people wanted.

Final thing to bare in mind, 90-95% of this is AI generated, so it doesn't go quite the same way as the game. The characters behave a bit differently and the events are different, but the names & overall theme is the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I did a translation into Portuguese anyone interested?
I'm pretty sure people are always interested in more content.

If you want the mods to see if want to add it do the following:
  1. Upload it to a file sharing service.
  2. Link to it in a post here.
  3. Press "Report" on your own post.
  4. Select "Other" and write it's a translation into Portuguese.
After that it's up to the mods if they want to add it to the first page. They may require some proof that it's genuine, don't know if they check that on their own.
Only including the translation and perhaps a txt detailing how to install it is a good idea.

sleepymonkey

Jul 5, 2021
A little late to the party but I was not into HRPGs until now and all these comments of 'short, REALLY short' game made me think

"ppl say 10~15 minute... lets try it"

and holy $_@# it was golden 13 minutes.

Although I could clearly see that dev must have thought of (at least 2) more 'customer' which I hope may come to reality sooner or later (maybe 1.1...?)

Even though it was extremely short, I would say this game was worth the download (... like 8 seconds? LOL)

-fingers crossed for another update-

Reactions: Apice
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes