RPGM - Completed - Inn My Wife [v1.01] [Monoeye]

1. 5.00 star(s)

terran88889

This game is very nicely written with minimisation of BS. The art is very nice and detailed and the story is realistic and endearing. A gem of ntr.

This definitely deserves 5 stars, it is underrated sadly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ntr2yourwife

A very short game, but really good.

The premise of the game is interesting, erotic too.

The truth is that I would like it to be longer.

If anyone knows of such a game, please recommend it to me, I´ll be happy to try it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ding000

There is not much to say, it's a great game but as others already pointed out it's way to short. If this was a fully fleshed out game this would have been an instant classic.

Sadly this is not the case here so i'll give it 4 stars -1 star for the wasted potential of this game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Sghornylion

this game is actually VERY good, but I give it a 3 star, why?
    because this game is TOO SHORT, there is literally only 1 sex partner and that's it.
    a total wasted potential for a good game.

the good:
    the girl is super cute and hot
    h-scenes are good, but there is SO LITTLE of them

the bad:
    game is super short
    wasted potential, the game ended right when I just starting to enjoy it.
    basically this game left me wanting for more and also left me with blue balls

this game can be a solid 5 stars if the wife **** the whole town, but it's a pity it ended with wasted potential
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Super short game with incredible speed. There is no story or development, the whole game goes from 0 to 100 really fast.
    Art and graphics are good, but sadly the gameplay is non-existent with singular map and only few things to do.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Binklee

This game would be stellar if it just had more content. It's way way WAY too quick, to the point where the story gets broken. The entire game is about 10-15 minutes long, and a good 30% of that is background and set up. She goes from wanting to leave you for you even asking her to sleep with another man, to begging that other dude to cum inside her and make her his whore after 2 visits, THEN THE GAME ENDS. No epilogue, no nothing.

They also don't really make use of the inn setting. Your wife only fucks one dude, in spite of the fact that given the setting, her job ought to be to turn your inn into a secret brothel for the male tenants.

Idk, the game is objectively better than the 2 stars I'm giving it, however I'm grading it on missed potential as well. The moment you start getting invested in these characters, the game's over, so take that into account when choosing to play. Personally, I play these games because I like to spend at least an hour getting caught up in the world and enjoy my time with the characters and scenarios, so I couldn't even get close to cumming before this game finished. HOWEVER if you are the type of dude who just wants to quickly beat off for 5-7 minutes and cum fast, then this game's a 5/5.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

david12x1

The best NTR I've ever seen. First of all, the game has a believable plot of the husband becoming cuckold.
    However, this is only a demo and that's a big omission. If this were a full game with inn management and the gradual corruption of the wife, it would be the best NTR game ever.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

Good for a quick H-Game fap. Incredibly short, 20 minutes tops if you read everything. The art, specifically the main girl's design, is top notch for a simple RPGM game. I'm honestly disappointed this game is so short as I'd like to see more of this character. There are not a log of CGs but all that is present is enjoyable and is appropriate for the game length. There is also a very straightforward story with two endings: happy and sad, and it also explores a more realistic cuckold/netori situation (a rarity in the genre). The story has a couple flaws but those don't detract from it enough to harm it, ill touch it below. For all of this, it deserves a 4/5 for exceeding the expectations of what is expected. Short and sweet.

There are a few negatives though, which is what prevents this from being a 5/5. First, I strongly feel that this game is not the originally intended final product. There are three functioning guest rooms which you can interact with yet only one is used and there are random mini-games/quests which lead to nothing. The second negative being that the story has some pants-on-head hiccups, mainly that the husband wants to and willingly pimps his wife out yet becomes upset with her for having sex with another man at his request. These don't harm the story overall, as I said, but it does require some suspension of disbelief.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

addan076

The only reason why it doesn't get 5 stars is that it is too short and could use a better recall mode. It could have had more of a fleshed out ending(s), more routes, or even a part 2. It has a simple but good story. The model for the wife can't be hotter. It is definitely worth your time.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

shmanzu

Cute little game about a couple who own an inn that are struggling with money. To help with expenses, the husband decides to whore his wife out to a friend. He seems a little too keen to do this.

The silliest thing is that the moral of the story is: it's okay to whore your wife out, just don't do it too much, otherwise she'll enjoy it too much.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

fadeadhorse

It is an extremely short game, maybe 20-30 minutes. But it delivers what is promised. Your friend wants to sleep with your wife for money and you agree. There are like 6 CGs so there's really not a lot of content but its useful for a quick fap
  12. 3.00 star(s)

xCTx

I really wish I could give this game more than three stars but even with that I feel I'm being a bit generous.

The game is sprite based with some nice CG's most of which you'll see during the sex scenes, they're well made (minus the males all being bald Ken dolls) the audio and sound effects are good and it's quite well translated if you're playing the English version like myself.

So why with this praise am I giving it three stars?

Well because in the time it'll take me to complete this review you can complete a single playthrough of the game. It's short and whilst they say size doesn't matter this is one time it feels like it does.

Even with the added time of trying to get all the endings their is less than an hour of content here and a single playthrough takes no more than 15 minutes and that's if you're a slow reader.

The game feels more like a demo than a full game and honestly it's a shame because it leaves you wanting more but sadly you'll be left wanting.

I'm giving it the three starts because it works perfectly well and what little game is here is actually good, I just wish there was more of it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

Alright, so I played Inn My Wife, and it is time for a review.

This is a very short little game. It has a simple plot and simple story. Most importantly though, it actually conveys both in a decent manner; basically the game did what it set out to do. If you read the description of the game, then you will already know what its about - because that is the whole story.

The Good
    • Short game that tells an alright story.
    • Well translated.
    • Good art.

The In-between
    • The cleaning of the inn between the events were rather unnecessary in my opinion.

The Bad
    • The art is censored.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

danolo23

Tiny yet amazing game. I hope many devs take games like this as a example in NTR content.

Pros
    • One of the best NTR development that I've played, even if it's so short
    • Great drawings
    • Worth a good fap
    • Not every game has to be ambitious to be good, this one manages to do good with only 1 hour of gameplay
    Cons
    • Endings are maybe a bit too dumb
    • A couple of more drawings or even a small animation could've been great
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Lamphead

The content in this game is absolutely tiny and the gameplay nil.

That said I found the short story quite profound, high quality and innovative in the NTR space that I think it warrants 5 stars and a play.

Most Japanese female protagonist/NTR games will explore corruption, rape, coercion, so on. In the case of NTR it's all about how ridiculous and oblivious the man can be and how corrupted the woman can get.

The short story is none of that. It's a more realistic take on NTR firstly. As the premise says the cheating is out in the open. The story is about the relationship and tension between the man and wife first and foremost and that's even more lewd than the cheating itself. I'd love to see a full game about this kind of thing and I'm surprised other games haven't thought about this.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

[SPOILER FREE]

Despite being pretty short and bad-grammar, this little game is a good gem in the NTR collection. Especially for fans of HRPGs.

Two biggest pluses of this game is the art and the scenario. Art is both erotic and cute, a rare combination. Love myself a good different POV for the husband and the wife. Seeing the corruption from the perspective of an outsider (the husband) is quite enjoyable as you don't see everything and have to find out. Premise is simple and quick, for those who wanna get right onto the action.

On the other hand, it feels like a rushed product with plenty of bugs and barely any other content besides the H-stuff. There is a gold-collecting mechanism/minigame but that serves 0 purpose in the game. The whole game revolves in one setting: The inn (there are rooms to check out, but a game set in one building... you can see how short this game will be). Unskippable scene of the wife opening the inn every morning, makes it a hassle in an already-short game. Adding to this is the bad grammar of the translation; feels like someone who doesn't know English well.

Overall though, a really good game just because the scenarios and art are top-tier. Many NTR games, while having very much content, fell short on the erotic scenarios and ended up being mediocre.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws: very good.

gameplay: meh.

story: good.

scenes (erotic ones): really hot.

ambient: nice.

conclussion: short, very hot, simple and well done. this game was a really fun ride.

this game deserve your time and money.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +cute wife
    +straightforward with 2 endings
    +really pleasant art

CONs:
    -not my taste genre'wise
    -too minimal/short
    -dumb plot and husband
    -ya will need a separate save to get both endings as once you finish you can't get second ending

Comments:
    Wife was damn adorable. Plus art is really pleasing. But the whole setting/idea is rather turnoff for me. As I'm vanilla fanatic.

Game was was too minimal, which was sad. Other than that I enjoyed Husband X Wife scenes.

So what it's worth. Putting aside minimal aspect, fast corruption and extremely short game. It was rather good.

7/10
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Amte

A short NTR experience, it's okay. I wouldn't mind the pace if the dialogs would back it up, but the wife's behavior becomes too onesided for that. I think it was hotter if she was overall compassionate and loving towards her husband while half-concealedly enjoying the ntr. Well, she does, but not really in a... balanced manner?

The premise was standard but it works. Just a little weird that the sex started in another room without her husband.

The waiting-part was a brilliant idea, however, overused here. Why not looking out the window, at their picture, other places...?
    Therefore, you feel that the developer had nothing grand in his mind, but it's fun enough for the quick thrill.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This is the first XXX game I've ever played and I must say - its a fantastic must play experience!

Its very short, 15 minutes or less, the wife sleeps with some random guy for money three times. That's all.

Its quick, sexy, good build up, nice little game - wish it was longer though!