RPGM WIP Inma Sugoroku 2

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
I just gotta say, I'm in shock at how quickly people have been able to start modding this game. Already on a corruption discord server I'm on someone added Maria from Exstia 3. They have the uncorrupted version, partly corrupted version, and fully succubus version. Since they included videos of the corruption in the Exstia game they were even able to put something in for the 'eye opening corruption' bit.

Edit:
Apparently it is playable, and you can even rename the existing skills and make your own skillsets (with the existing ones).
1662990206317.png

Last edited:

ASDONE1122

Mar 28, 2021
I just gotta say, I'm in shock at how quickly people have been able to start modding this game. Already on a corruption discord server I'm on someone added Maria from Exstia 3. They have the uncorrupted version, partly corrupted version, and fully succubus version. Since they included videos of the corruption in the Exstia game they were even able to put something in for the 'eye opening corruption' bit.

Edit:
Apparently it is playable, and you can even rename the existing skills and make your own skillsets (with the existing ones).
View attachment 2039696
where have you got this half-translated version of the game? Can you put it like on any downloading site so I don't have to wait 5+ hours to get it from virus/scamming sites?

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
where have you got this half-translated version of the game? Can you put it like on any downloading site so I don't have to wait 5+ hours to get it from virus/scamming sites?
Firstly, that's custom stuff that people added, not translated stuff.

Secondly, this tool works alright but has issues.

anhbeophi

Jan 4, 2022

Edit:
View attachment 2039696
Where to download these mods?

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
Where to download these mods?
They're not available yet as they are heavily work in progress, I was just showing what one guy has been able to do by screwing around for a short while.

On that note; they compiled a document on what they discovered by poking around the game:

Reactions: luzup

Lakaya

May 10, 2019
Hey Jooop thank you sooooo much for picking this up. I loved the first game as well. Bought the second one in preparation for a translation to come out. What is your current plan on the translation?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey Jooop thank you sooooo much for picking this up. I loved the first game as well. Bought the second one in preparation for a translation to come out. What is your current plan on the translation?
Current plan, I’m sort of working with CSsanders on it. Right now I’m just translating the dialogue of my personal favorite characters. Fortunately, the game is entirely playable by just grabbing your phone, turning on google translate, and pointing your phone camera at the screen, so translating the mechanics, items and tiles are not a high priority.

Reactions: luzup and Weirdo69

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
Miz's exstia mod for sugoroku2:

Contains:
- 4 new characters (They are missing custom lines of dialogues but they are fully playable otherwise)
- A "translated" map image
- Some bug fixes for my game version, 1.1.5 (which might work on newer versions, if you feel like tinkering) and more

Sad thing is that I have ver1.1.3 and ver1.1.6 but not ver1.1.5 and I have no idea how to get a copy of ver1.1.5

opore

Jan 4, 2018
Miz's exstia mod for sugoroku2:

Contains:
- 4 new characters (They are missing custom lines of dialogues but they are fully playable otherwise)
- A "translated" map image
- Some bug fixes for my game version, 1.1.5 (which might work on newer versions, if you feel like tinkering) and more

Sad thing is that I have ver1.1.3 and ver1.1.6 but not ver1.1.5 and I have no idea how to get a copy of ver1.1.5

it work (superficially), using the latest version 1.2.2 (22/09/22)

impression
- You can't use the manually select participant option.
- There are cut-in scene for 4 new chara, but couldn't be show up in game (don't worry didn't cause error).
- Character and the ending for the loli one couldn't be showed in recollection due to limited space.

overall its usable. it's not even a month since released but have shown a good progress (lowkey i hope they add 7 more chara instead 2 like in previous game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jooop and Weirdo69

azaa2

Aug 4, 2019
it work (superficially), using the latest version 1.2.2 (22/09/22)

impression
- You can't use the manually select participant option.
- There are cut-in scene for 4 new chara, but couldn't be show up in game (don't worry didn't cause error).
- Character and the ending for the loli one couldn't be showed in recollection due to limited space.

overall its usable. it's not even a month since released but have shown a good progress (lowkey i hope they add 7 more chara instead 2 like in previous game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hard limit is 14 characters in the game code, I believe, so it means a maximum of 5 modded characters (unless someone modify the game code to add even more).
I'm on a lower version than your, but the manual select should work even without bug-fixing it, as long as you don't press up or down after selecting a character (you could also simply click with the mouse to select the characters and avoid the crash).
The included bugfix for the cutin should also work even for later versions (the MoviePicture.js file). In doubt, just backup your original file if you want to try.

Reactions: opore

anhbeophi

Jan 4, 2022

Edit:
View attachment 2039696
Can me join the discord?

OuijiboQuijibo

Apr 28, 2022
For me personally, it has come to a screeching halt for now.
I was making some modest progress (a couple basic character excels translated, game menus / npc's completed) on a personal machine translation of the excel files and game data, but I messed up somewhere (probably overran some kind of character limit) and can't get them to load anymore; fixing it would require hours/ days to just comb through stuff line by line since I got cocky and edited a bunch all at once. Not prepared to tackle the javascript files handling character dialogues atm yet.

Do you have any insight into what the hard limits/ technical boundaries are? And what characters did you get translated? Are there any other people or groups still progressing on this? It'd be really helpful to pool information/ knowledge.

Reactions: LastSurprise