3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
bug on launch: pop-up stating RGSS-RTP ?????????
I'm assuming I don't have the right RTP for the version used for this RPGMaker game, any clue on what RTP version is needed? Can't find any info on my own atm.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Seems, I can't see the dialogue either.
Nvm, it's fixed now, drop and replace "Scripts.rxdata" into the Data folder to fix the invisible dialogue.
I used this and it helped with the text, but the font size is too big, and I can't make the game full screen (even though that would be better) how do I make the font size smaller? please use details, me no grad student.

VainFire

Jul 5, 2017
bug on launch: pop-up stating RGSS-RTP ?????????
I'm assuming I don't have the right RTP for the version used for this RPGMaker game, any clue on what RTP version is needed? Can't find any info on my own atm.
Go into your game.ini and delete the word "STANDARD" next to "rtp1 = "

Reactions: Orlaf

W65

May 31, 2018
Shit, I didn't realize this game was hanging around here.

For you folks who like transformation/lewdity/corruption, this and the other two games from this circle are great. The insect wars one was a little too long on the game mechanics. This one's really not too bad to play if you don't know exactly what's going on. I forget, honestly, how the most recent one plays. Their fourth project appears that it's going to be audio-only, which is a shame.

I don't think I've seen English-language versions of the other two games, though. Good art, though, if anyone were to want to hunt them down and unpack them.

xXKoboldtXx

May 29, 2018
This Game is trash, evry time you lose and must wait 2 or 3 turns, the others attack just you and you became just 1 or 3 steps and can wait again.

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
this is the link for the files but u need to download every file one by one and you have to do it with all files this game is so damn broken even whole image folders are missing

Kpaluwu

Oct 12, 2017
I remember playing this game a few years ago from the MEGA link, it doesn't have this problems. The gameplay itself is quite nice, the game can be finished in a few hours.

EDIT: It seems I have to download this in order for the game works properly. Just now the games have been installed nicely on my windows 10.

Last edited:

Justray

Dec 4, 2018
*bump*

Ahem...

ラベンダ_title.png

ツグミ_title.png

ケーシィ_title.png

The saga continues...

RJ239671

It's an "after events". Somehow similar to the endings but fully voice acted....and only voice acted.

These are "voice works" also known to most as "drama cd" tho no cd and hentai in nature.

This one is excellent! Best voice work I've enjoyed featuring corruption. And great corruption that is.

First one has three tracks. 20~30 ish minutes. First track has my gender bent waifu "attending" you as client of what I think it's a brothel with succubus (doh). You get corrupted and gender bend. lots of kissing. Good stuff. Also best fellatio I've listened to.

Second track has ninja girl in a soap body bath. Like whore washing you with her body... you know what I mean.

Third track has the mage (I think) capturing an intruder. She's your judge and executioner, so sex and corruption ensued.

Reactions: IcaroTJ

Justray

Dec 4, 2018
ラベンダグロリア.jpg

ハツネテラス.jpg

イリーナ.jpg

Sexiest succubus.

RJ262985

Also listening to chapter 2. Once I'm finish I will update my review.

If someone fixes the mega link I will gladly share these two here.

And if you like remember to buy as I think we are missing hiiro, milf-san and mea-sama, so, hopes for a third chapter perhaps?

Last edited:
Reactions: IcaroTJ

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Since nobody has really given much detail about this game, I found it quite enjoyable. I had no problems with the downloading of this game since I always keep Japanese locale and Unicode at the ready. I didn't have any font size or text issues and no audio bugs so i was able to play this game from start to finish.

I was able to break it a bit using holy sword knight dude and spammed Meditation and using Holy Water to keep me human throughout the game. It helps to save scum often if you're getting unlucky with your RNG. Overall, short but fun little corruption and transformation game if you're a fan of that stuff. The interactions between characters was nice, lewd, and got progressively more and more corrupted in essence as time went on and they got further along their corruption.

And for those wondering, yes, there IS sex in this game but it's only shown in the endings if the character you're playing as wins and is a full succubus when they win. Not sure if this applies if you lose as well so someone may need to check that outcome. Outside of that the only sex you get is in dialogue interactions during the game.

Overall, it was pretty enjoyable, but it seems like most people are having trouble getting it to work. Japanese local and Japanese unicode are your friends here guys.

Reactions: H.ERO
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes