3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

madok

Feb 21, 2020
second game is scheduled for September 3rd if i understood the creator right.
that said most recent version of this game would be nice

madok

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah, it'll be out on the 3rd. It was supposed to be out in August but Jkank couldn't make it in time.

I'm planning to translate it myself. Kinda got tired of seeing all the MTL releases on this site.
ohh sounds nice while mtl are ok too get a rough gist reading them can give you a bit of a headache.
and i am actaully ratehr interested considering that game has a recurring participant from the first game.

doomguy666

Jul 29, 2019
New game is out could anyone who buys it let me now if it works with just the emulator or is it gonna be missing a bunch of files like the first game. if it works fine with just emulator I might buy it.

madok

Feb 21, 2020
got a copy it died 15 minutes in due to missing file (couldn't play more after that) but did run without any hitches till then did just run it without doing anything besides unzipping and starting the .exe

doomguy666

Jul 29, 2019
got a copy it died 15 minutes in due to missing file (couldn't play more after that) but did run without any hitches till then did just run it without doing anything besides unzipping and starting the .exe
Thanks for the info.

Wataboutumi

Dec 19, 2021
I played around with it for a few hours after the patch today and everything ran fine. Haven't finished a run because some of the new map types took forever.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes