PASS: R8S8qIxR8sK9JAM8DVB2jiAFE06ugDlEUkTYwO2hqPo

ver2.01
Download: Mega
PASS: FGeCt-4rA5uaKHUHQPMF5Jn_-h4zl9IJP9BunDu446c

ver2
PASS: xXzpwH-KSmhCD_aW86FzJro1bnKoS8T59CGA3XxDpHw

(Sorry for the late reply)
Sorry for the notif, but do you happen to have Squidmassage 3D 2.9?

lordkira2009

Jun 15, 2020
Sure, here you go!

ver2.90
Password: ZOMkuINZ4l5cQ9IOI6aU5sgMZKP4V2HK3MxSK8SKS2M

Keep in mind this is just the title screen, it will be updated to ver3.00 at a later date, so make sure to keep it until then.
dude you are a life saver for sure and i know its just the title screen but i rather have it so i can update it once its out

Reactions: CollinAStewart

lordkira2009

Jun 15, 2020
yup i hope its out by next week or next after that... but it doesnt matter to me as long he take his time and make it the best he can make it

_IlLumina

Sep 10, 2020
extra stage isn't built for scaling damage so it took me 2 tries with agent 1 (1st time got wrecked by captain)

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
hi i have a problem with the size of the screen. is too big plz help
You can resize the game window by pulling one of the corners with the mouse or by going in Setting > Screen Size then choosing one that's smaller than your screen resolution.

AESIR11

Jul 24, 2022
You can resize the game window by pulling one of the corners with the mouse or by going in Setting > Screen Size then choosing one that's smaller than your screen resolution.
the game is in fullscreen and i cant go to the game setting :( btw im playing the SquidMassage3D Prototype#2.04

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
the game is in fullscreen and i cant go to the game setting :( btw im playing the SquidMassage3D Prototype#2.04
Oh, I thought it was the one from the thread. Just checked the one you're trying to play and I've too found no option, hopefully someone else can step in to help, maybe there's some hidden Unity feature that can be configured. I remember being able to hold shift while launching a game to force it to show a screen to select resolution and the like but Unity devs removed it some years ago, the only thing left is alt+enter to toggle between windowed/fullscreen but in this case the window is not resizeable so you can only move around :/

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Another prototype has been release, does anyone has it ?
About uploading Prototype 3
Prototype 3 was scheduled to be uploaded by today, but
due to an emergency I was unable to work on it for the past 4 days, so it has been delayed a little.
We apologize for the repeated delay, but we will deliver the update within this week.

It will take shape very soon.
I've said many times that it's just a little bit more, but it's really just a little bit more.

Reactions: thedeathblood
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes