VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
85451_IR-b18.png

Overview

You are playing as Bethany (which is a direct hint on the Daz3D model, by the way), the mother of Charlie and Eva. Charlie and Eva were pretty close, too close for Beth and Alex, who Beth is married to. So they send Charlie to California, to live with Beth‘s brother Leo. After one year he returns, and the story starts there. To say it with Beth‘s words: „I thought, if he lives with my brother for a few months, everything will be alright and their feelings would settle. Yeah right... Let's just say they did in a way.“

The story of the game is told mostly in the present, with occasional flashbacks to the past. And dreams, that Beth has during the night!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-20
Release Date: 2019-07-19
Developer/Publisher: KinneyX23 - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I planning:

Change-log:

Due to extensive changes to the code, it's necessary to start a new game!

Download
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android(ARM):
- -
Others: UNOFFCIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras: -
Translations (0.1b):
Italian*
HUGE THANKS to for the banner and @booom313 for your help with the Android port

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

beth_intro.png beth_nude_2.png beth_bath_7.png beth_eva_holiday_2.png izzy_arrival_2.png beth_whiteboard_1.png beth_erin_2.png eva_sara_test_1.png eva_sara_test.png

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
wait alex is a girl? :FeelsGoodMan: small update but love the graphics hope to see more in future

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Got ya, didn't I?
No, seriously, I thought about it a lot. In the original story, she was in fact a he, but there was something I didn't like that much, and as there was so much lesbian content in the story, I changed the male Alex to a female Alex.

But glad you like the game and the graphics, I myself am not so happy about those, I think there is a lot of room, for improvements.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Got ya, didn't I?
No, seriously, I thought about it a lot. In the original story, she was in fact a he, but there was something I didn't like that much, and as there was so much lesbian content in the story, I changed the male Alex to a female Alex.
Ok. You sold to me. Thanks, I'll a try.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I don't mean to be judgemental but I think the whole goth lesbian thing isn't going to appeal to as wide an audience as you might hope. It might be better to make them a little more glamorous, rather than grungy.

Reactions: j3wed

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well, as for Alex, that's the whole point, that she is grungy. As for Beth and all other characters, that's not the case. Also, that's exactly, what I am aiming for, despite, the "goth" look of Alex, characters, that aren't glamorous, and in some opinion even imperfect. They are supposed to be edgy and everything but perfect.
But as I said, despite Alex, no one will look like that and Beth will be changed slightly during the game (if you want her to).

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
Wow, liking the proposed plot so far, if the quality stays consistent i'm sure this will be a great project for the players and creator

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Looks interesting so far and I think its a nice start. I like how you made Alex a female, I don't even recall seeing another game where a marriage broke up and the wife turned lesbian, it should make things interesting. I think showing her job a bit wouldn't be bad but you really want to keep it fairly minor. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: pootin and dunhill

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The premise reminds me of the folgers commercial edit you find in ylyl threads on 4chan.

I still laugh to the end where the sis is dragged away screaming " I just want to fuck my brother!"

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i like the concept... female cop, lesbian marriage:winkytongue: with 2kids.... but i don't like when you keep breaking the 4th wall and the game is going too fast (needs to be a slow to medium burn, how to pace the game is very important) and you need a better script (the story concept is good but the writing is cringe:confounded:).....

i know you said don't expect much but this is just my constructive criticism :noexpression::noexpression::noexpression: i hope to see more...:D

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Interesting variation on the genre. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
i like the concept... female cop, lesbian marriage:winkytongue: with 2kids.... but i don't like when you keep breaking the 4th wall and the game is going too fast (needs to be a slow to medium burn, how to pace the game is very important) and you need a better script (the story concept is good but the writing is cringe:confounded:).....

i know you said don't expect much but this is just my constructive criticism :noexpression::noexpression::noexpression: i hope to see more...:D
Thank you for your input, although I'm not really sure, where I keep breaking the 4th wall. I did it once, as a joke.
As for the pacing, believe me, it's not going fast, the main Story arc didn't even start. For now it's only the prologue (and not the full one, it's not even close to be finished), but that scene with Alex is going to be an important one, so it needed to be added right at the start. In the future I want to extend the dialogues, that take place before that scene and change some of the writing, too. I know it's not the best at the Moment, but that the reason, why the version number is so low for now.

While you're talking about the writing being cringe, I'm greatful for any input, tips and helpful advice I can get. Just because, the game will be free all the way, I'm not looking, to make any money out of it, although it would be nice, it's not my main motivation behind making it.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But honestly it is pretty great idea to do an incest type game from the mother's point of view instead of the standard son "hey grab mom's ass now she's magically obsessed with me lets fuck two seconds later" that pretty much every other game is.

Just honestly my advice would be to try to avoid the fault that 90% of female protag games have in that they magically turn the protaganist into a rape loving cum fiend the second they run into their first stranger's penis, stuff is such a bad trope.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes