2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Please enjoy the versions so many contributors got us:
Also read the dev notes that clearly states there is a new beginning:
"

"
This is a game with unfinished content ... do search for the hidden 4K objects, do wonder around and learn the mechanic, because from now on, each new version will fill the emty space you now wonder around and make mind notes of ... next time you do the heist it will be like riding the bike.
If you are connected to the development team, one advice:
-add a quest log as soon as possible. I had myself missed both the night options and the Friday message from Trevor and everything following. The sandbox is still so empty and my 0.1 game started on Sunday, so from Wednesday I just started sleeping all day to see if there was any extra content in the weekend. Clicking every empty rooms at three locations 3 times a day for a week with same talk lifeguard and NOT NOW MC in clinic is not fun. :p Will definitely be looking at the version 0.8 though and hope you will be able to recapture some of the magic from the earlier chapters when you start filling up the sandbox and the story will continue.
-Second do add a notification where you can find the girls or an event if not mentioned in a quest log. Clicking on many empty rooms twenty times in a row or missing the event cause you are constantly running into another event first since you tend to click another room earlier, does not make a game more fun.:)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Turned into a sandbox game with no walkthrough or guide! No thank you! There are too many really good games out there for me to waste my time travelling from room to room to location to location to maybe find something to interact with. I'll download the game for the CGs and play one of the other 11 games I have on my must-play-now list. Pity.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Another game, another creator restarting just to get more money rather than completing a game. You have all these creators who complete there game in one take never restarting and then you have this, shocking that they get away with it honestly
The dev is not restarting the game, read OP!

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
So .. now this is a game instead of just a Powerpoint Presentation ... wonderful .. I'll always prefer to PLAY a GAME than just watch .... Keep up the good work!

Reactions: KiGa

gabriel3g

Jul 4, 2017
I started a game from scratch. I couldn't see the pictures of the first page, the one on the beach that kate uses black bikini. I reached a point where Univeristy opens, and I can talk to the family on Sundays...don't know what to do from here on...

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I started a game from scratch. I couldn't see the pictures of the first page, the one on the beach that kate uses black bikini. I reached a point where Univeristy opens, and I can talk to the family on Sundays...don't know what to do from here on...
There is not much to do, only a bunch of fillers which do not add anything meaningful to the game, wait for next version like me mate

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Based on the new walkthrough a few posts back , there is only grinding now and any interaction is only Friday-Sunday...
Looks like Dev is out of storyline now, sadly...

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Based on the new walkthrough a few posts back , there is only grinding now and any interaction is only Friday-Sunday...
Looks like Dev is out of storyline now, sadly...
There is no grinding, at least for relationships. Becouse only the first one matters and the rest only adds few images. No lust, affection rise up after first interaction. Which in my opinion is damn weird, couse with sarah and her massage. For me it appears that direct touch influeńces the most and should rise stats, like lust and affection but lets say, that with each point rised by this way the difficulty rises. To earn that point and player would need to search for alternative ways of rising that stats

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's version 0.1 again, that's a restart in updates, which ever way you see it reading the OP or not it's a restart
He's right, it's not a restart. He changes gameplay mid game for the second time which is is as baffling as the weird change in version numbering.

Reactions: KiGa

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Man, I really liked the girls in this game, especially Monique, but sandbox kills it for me (I'm so dissapointed it made me come out of my lurker corner xD).

Good luck with the development either way.
yup, Monique and Sarah are the best for now. Monique at the top, Sarah lower amd Katie with her asian pet on the bottom

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes