2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Im all done replaying games because developers decide to change things midway through-if they would have given some thought (planning) to the game before they initially released the game! Dev's need to provide a method to transfer your existing saves into their new modified junk version or ask questions about and base the stats off of your answers.

Adding this game to the recycle bin.
yeah more money on patreon that way...........

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Is there any actual walkthrough for the "new" 0.1 version ? Because after reading all the comments after this version released, I kinda refuse to touch this until we have a guide, I HATE meaningless grinds and this really seems to be going in that direction.

uhohitsuhoh

May 21, 2017
played through to the end trying to focus on affection and it worked fine. tried to start over and focus on lust and think its bugged. when i go home after the clinic i cant go in the outdoor bathroom.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
My Unoficial Indecent Desires - The Game android port i need someone to try it for me Any thing let me know
Sorry mate, I would love to try the game, but I'm using a spare phone with minimum usable apps (the less apps the bigger the space for the game), and I can't open rar files, or I would try it.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
My good deed for the day.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to say along with everyone else....there was no need for the sandbox bullshit. It feels like an easy way for the dev to let the patrons vote for content instead of working on a cohesive story.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Stuff like this shows the difference in competence of creators. Making models is one thing. Making a thrilling story, think out your actual game before you start and actual provide content in updates are completely different.

But please artists and creators please please plan your game out before starting it. Cause changes, new models, feedback and new engines/options will always be a thing when you are developing your game.

cba to play this, I will wait for 0.8 or something. If this game even reaches that version.....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please enjoy the versions so many contributors got us:
Also read the dev notes that clearly states there is a new beginning:
"
going to be way more flexibility in the game advancement with new locations, new characters, hidden objects (4K images) and much more
"
This is a game with unfinished content ... do search for the hidden 4K objects, do wonder around and learn the mechanic, because from now on, each new version will fill the emty space you now wonder around and make mind notes of ... next time you do the heist it will be like riding the bike.

Yorel2x31

Aug 16, 2018
played through to the end trying to focus on affection and it worked fine. tried to start over and focus on lust and think its bugged. when i go home after the clinic i cant go in the outdoor bathroom.
If I remember correctly it is to do with the incest patch. In your game folder you have the patch id-free RPY File. When you played the affection version a second patch id-free RPYC File is created in the game folder. Before starting a new Lust version from the beginning delete the id-free RYPC File (and only this file). You should now be able to get access to the outdoor bathroom.

Reactions: uhohitsuhoh
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes