2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
what did you answer to his questions during party at start of game and later at beach?
Uhm not exactly sure, some bro times with karina, warned monique, and lied about that, if not mistaken. But does that really matter? Seems kind of a crucial point for progress

Also after the pool party haven't seen trevor except at the end of dates in club..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uhm not exactly sure, some bro times with karina, warned monique, and lied about that, if not mistaken. But does that really matter? Seems kind of a crucial point for progress

Also after the pool party haven't seen trevor except at the end of dates in club..
you have messed up something, car repairshop (monkeywrench on top of it) opens up shortlish after start of game and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before club dates.

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
you have messed up something, car repairshop (monkeywrench on top of it) opens up shortlish after start of game and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before club dates.
Probably because the beginning is buggy as hell, can't do anything when you have talk to kate in her room whitout it crashing or sending you back to mainmenu. Ignore also doesn't work. I think I bypassed it by showering, but it probably caused for trevor not to text on monday? but anyhow, is there a fix for this? Or gonna have to wait for bugfixes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Probably because the beginning is buggy as hell, can't do anything when you have talk to kate in her room whitout it crashing or sending you back to mainmenu. Ignore also doesn't work. I think I bypassed it by showering, but it probably caused for trevor not to text on monday? but anyhow, is there a fix for this? Or gonna have to wait for bugfixes?
did you play any alpha versions at any point?

you can goto dev's discord and ask for help but luck with that.

unless you want to go with re-dl (with jdownloader (disable autoextract) and unzip with latest 7zip) and re-extract path then there are early saves posted to thread which have open car repair shop.

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023

unless you want to go with re-dl (with jdownloader (disable autoextract) and unzip with latest 7zip) and re-extract path then there are early saves posted to thread which have open car repair shop.
No this was the first version I played, I'll look at the discord then for a early save, thanks

Also, what does it change to download it with jdownloader?

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023

hi. i have the same problem, can you post the save that you find on discord ? tks
Re-dl it with jdownloader, and for whatever reason is seems to be not so buggy. So I'll try it again and see if it's going to work now

Edit: Jup that worked thanks

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, what does it change to download it with jdownloader?
it makes sure that there aren't errors on downloaded file.

ok. where is the link of the game for dl with jdownloader ?
if you downloaded and installed jdownloader then simply start it and copy 1 of game dl links (gofile recommended) in op and paste it to jd and press start all downloads.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
a bunch of cops, sex with auntie in prison, threesome with the redhair doctor and Elizabeth (the receptionist).
Is this all tied to the blackmail path or something? I see nothing of the sort in suggestions as of the end of v0.24; the only things I see are blackmail options and visit Jessica again (which is if the MC is a sub, and which hasn't progressed any further). Honestly, without a walkthrough that at least identifies what's added and to what route it belongs, there's not really any point in playing this update.

If it's not limited to that route, could you share what you did to get some of those scenes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this all tied to the blackmail path or something?
sex in jail reqs that mc blackmails "dear" auntie and got her arrested. doc and elizabeth should be on sub path too.

6 years and the game is still 0.25, and on top of that renders are terrible
right but full update every 2 months and last year and before he was movie maker too and had other game too and half a update usually is/was mc being futa's plaything and sub for kate and aiko so not that much progress per update.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes