2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
This is still being "developed"?

Man I like slowburn games, but this is cooking with sunlight.
I think he wanted to branch off into a spin off ( Enlargements) but his dopey patreons voted to keep working on Indecent Desires. So dumb, because the spin off was giving everyone what they wanted, but for some weird reason the patreons thought it was still gonna happen in game. His patreons aren't very bright.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Soooo. It's been a while since I last checked in. Is there any *actual* sissification or is that still just a legacy tag that hasn't been removed for whatever reason?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, for those who want to see what has changed over the last year - I'm sending a zip with my game saves (tried to save in important places).
well mostly same as year ago.

Soooo. It's been a while since I last checked in. Is there any *actual* sissification or is that still just a legacy tag that hasn't been removed for whatever reason?
well only on blackmail path and bad grades path and on futa/trans + bm path has sissification.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Guys, for those who want to see what has changed over the last year - I'm sending a zip with my game saves (tried to save in important places).
Still amazing, so many years the game is in development and still no scene gallery with replay...
can you help? there’s so many update but I keep having the visit Jessica bug. The other guy mention to me if the aunt went to jail and that’s that but I told him in my gameplay the aunt still at the campus and i share my save file to him for him to easier track my gameplay but he never reply me back since. Can you help me out?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
If I may add one more request for the .25 walkthrough, please... I use it as a changelog to decide whether the story arcs have advanced enough to download this version. Thanks!

Reactions: OnlyofKings

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Still amazing, so many years the game is in development and still no scene gallery with replay...
the reason dev does not add a gallery is so people buy the walktrough that is part of the higher patreon tier.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
from what i could see all this errors are due the missing images.

in the map day you have those images but in night version you are missing them.

Reactions: bitBuck1228

luminaz

Aug 11, 2017
I can't go out from the home... I am stranded at this point.. Pls tell me where is the gate for that house.. Cannot click in any point Screenshot 2024-04-09 030049.png

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
well dev added ingame wt so that makes pdf bit pointless.
the ingame walkthrough is not great and it does not help considering this game has a bunch of paths with no real indication of what scenes are locked behind which one .

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes