5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

junkai

May 17, 2020
There's nothing stopping you from going out and creating the perfect game for your style. This doesn't make sense, it's like me going to straight games to complain that there is no gay content. Take advantage of niches or leave them.
playing a game I create won't feel the same if I know the story and outcome also I'm allowed to be a critic just like you

• Angry
Reactions: pikachuman396

junkai

May 17, 2020
Try SpaceCorps and Lust Odyssey. They give you full control wrt top/bottom and dom/sub. There are several others out there as well.
already have plus like I said in a prev comment there's only like 5 or 7 out of a 100 worth trying those are on the list

junkai

May 17, 2020
Tell us your name is Karen without telling us your name is Karen.
I know quite a few of such game on here but I don't even want to tell you.
Nobody cares What your niche is. Go to find your "Perfect" game and leave us alone.
Also, Do you have a CHOKE fetish? Where is your Punctuation? :illuminati:
you seem to read my comments well without correct formations and if you don't care why comment on me let me express my opinion like you are

junkai

May 17, 2020
Have you tried SpaceCorps and / or Just Bros? There are a bunch of others but those are the first two the jump out of my head.

Indebted is off to a great start and I am looking forward to seeing where the dev takes it. The renders look fantastic
I didn't say there weren't any good ones I said there isn't many only a few good

imokaykinda

Aug 9, 2022
The game is awesome.

This is just a feedback but can you make another cutesy character where we can choose? from the beginning the main char is cute indeed but I'm like looking for a cuter lesser facial hair and stuff. The main story like he is just an innocent twink who got like this terrible need and shoplift a ring or something there is like and a hot young muscly business owner kinda gave in to his intrusive thought like love at first sight. They reach into a deal like seggs for weekly basis to pay off what he stole, but then he develop feelings and our cutesy main char also falling in love but you have like make it tricky for happy ending.

Please don't think bad of me. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: pikachuman396

Baraflux

Feb 10, 2022
I would rather for the mc be the one fucking one of the hot black guy's ass than the latter, but....that's just me I guess. Aside from that, I think it'll be a very good game in a long run. And the graphics are superb.
Same here!

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I prefer to be the mc who gets fucked. Since I think everyone has different preferences, I think it would be nice if we can choose which sexual role we want to be. Though that would mean more work, I guess...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote