• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Indebted-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: hornyhothaven

lucaspepper

Nov 15, 2018
typical almost every gay tag on here is mc being dominated or sluted out with no option for pref its like they assume if you want gay tag your a bottom ironically the only good gay game so far is the one called straight and yet the mc never has sex in it make it make sense. also that or you get futa or fury there's no normal gay sex game
There's nothing stopping you from going out and creating the perfect game for your style. This doesn't make sense, it's like me going to straight games to complain that there is no gay content. Take advantage of niches or leave them.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Seems interesting enough from a new Dev. Is this BBC buy gay? :unsure:
Anyway, Good luck on the development.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
typical almost every gay tag on here is mc being dominated or sluted out with no option for pref its like they assume if you want gay tag your a bottom ironically the only good gay game so far is the one called straight and yet the mc never has sex in it make it make sense. also that or you get futa or fury there's no normal gay sex game
no, I was talking about the game called Straight its the only one I consider a legit well thought gay sex game with a sensible story not just fetishes thrown in to please the crowd and I know there are games in which mc is top but none of great quality in which the character he's with is a main character and not just a side story with a one night stand there's maybe 5 games of that caliber and I was saying its ironic the best of gay games IMO is the one called straight and yet the mc never even has sex in the game now tell me how is that game doing better than all these and yet none of the other authors are taking notes on how to write a good story for the game there all falling into the same category you must not be looking at the list there literally all the same
Tell us your name is Karen without telling us your name is Karen.
I know quite a few of such game on here but I don't even want to tell you.
Nobody cares What your niche is. Go to find your "Perfect" game and leave us alone.
Also, Do you have a CHOKE fetish? Where is your Punctuation? :illuminati:

hornyhothaven

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Thank you everyone, I have several stories and concept in mind but I chose this one because it's straight forward and shorter than the other stories I have in mind.

Also this is like me testing the waters, I rather start with a short game that has a higher chance to be completed than a long story driven game that has a higher chance of being abandoned.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

no, I was talking about the game called Straight its the only one I consider a legit well thought gay sex game with a sensible story not just fetishes thrown in to please the crowd and I know there are games in which mc is top but none of great quality in which the character he's with is a main character and not just a side story with a one night stand there's maybe 5 games of that caliber and I was saying its ironic the best of gay games IMO is the one called straight and yet the mc never even has sex in the game now tell me how is that game doing better than all these and yet none of the other authors are taking notes on how to write a good story for the game there all falling into the same category you must not be looking at the list there literally all the same
From the way you wrote your sentences, I understood you were talking about the genre and not the game itself, though it's difficult to have a clear idea of what you say when it's a wall of text.
I wouldn't say it's the best gay game. It's been a while since I played it and I always found it very repetitive. It may have changed since then and I never reached the ending each time, that's why I never commented on the game thread yet.
For the rest, I have the impression it's a question of taste. You seem very peculiar on the content inside a game. The best gay game I ever played is Young Marcus - Expanded from randiel (I'm not even sure I'll found a better one in the future).

Good continuation.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
When I saw v0.1 and 378mb I thought, oh no, another crap 10 page comic with zero quality. Then I saw the comments which made me check it out and oh boy. The visual quality does not let you down, neither the story or the text quality. I was wrong to judge it without paying more attention first.
Excellent start, I hope to see more of this dev.
This is exactly what I keep trying to tell players. Check a game out for yourself even if you think it might not be your cup of tea, it might change your mind. How can some players ask for somebody else's opinion, when we all have different likes and dislikes? Usually, I don't like games with tentacles, but, there are some games I have played and liked. A lot of other factors can play into it and it just might be acceptable to you.

SuperGumby

Mar 8, 2022
Try SpaceCorps and Lust Odyssey. They give you full control wrt top/bottom and dom/sub. There are several others out there as well.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There's nothing stopping you from going out and creating the perfect game for your style. This doesn't make sense, it's like me going to straight games to complain that there is no gay content. Take advantage of niches or leave them.
Dude, just pick up your marbles and move to a different sandlot. The dev has a right to make the game as he likes, not how you want it. It's his game and he is putting in the effort and his time. So, stop embarrassing yourself and find something else that you are happy with. Better yet, show us the game that you made that is better.......we're waiting.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Have you tried SpaceCorps and / or Just Bros? There are a bunch of others but those are the first two the jump out of my head.

Indebted is off to a great start and I am looking forward to seeing where the dev takes it. The renders look fantastic

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote