• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LLamaBoss93

Feb 24, 2024
Same here I got a virus detected as Deamonolit, (Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.A!m) Cancled download on browser

LLamaBoss93

Feb 24, 2024
Update:

A! ml is a detection of Windows Defender that identifies as a trojan. It specifically refers to a script-based malicious program. However, it can often turn out to be a false positive, and antivirus programs label harmless files as malicious.

So windows defender is saying its Malicious but its not. just widows defender being windows

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
This one. One of the targets have a fiancee.
But I think there is another scene with NTR elements and another girl (Kaede? + masseur who starts fingering her). However, in the latest version there is a warning and apparently it can be skipped.

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everbody,

I have a question. Why does the likeability stuck at 80 & can't go on ? Can anybody give me an hint plz ?

wik4mi

Feb 18, 2020
Anyone know how to get the flowers for Haruka? Saw in a previous post to click on bushes in the park but I havent gotten anything.

SilentCrowd01

Jun 16, 2023
Gallery unlock
put Assembly-CSharp.dll in Incubus\Incubus_Data\Managed

Edit:
updated for version 1.1.0

Here is gallery unlock as BepInEx mod, just simply extract to the game directory.

Now it is much more likely to work with future versions of the game.
Can you put a process on where I should put this files I've been trying for an hour now and have given up and ask for help pls help.

Sep 10, 2021
Can you put a process on where I should put this files I've been trying for an hour now and have given up and ask for help pls help.
Put zip next to executable (the one you start a game with, ends with .exe) is and extract. Not in "Incubus\Incubus_Data\Managed" like old method, but in "Incubus"
1711606616579.png

MrKVoid

Dec 7, 2021
As pretty as this game is, it still ends up being a huge disappointment. Cheat Engine the heck out of the two monetary items cause you'll need about 650+ mystery boxes to get all the artifacts. The 'endings' are super generic, no CGs, and doesn't seem to have a harem ending.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes