3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
It doesn't mean stolen... it means taken... it doesn't have to be literally stealing dude...

I shouldn't have to educate you on what a quick google of "what does Netorare mean in english"...

hell, people like you can't understand it so much, that they have to yet again change the tag on the site, now the definition because of so many reading too much into the jealousy definition currently used.
That's what happens when you use words without context. Both Netorase and Netori refer to stealing. This is basic shit dude. Too hard for you to comprehend.

Netori is a genre where a protagonist is in a committed relationship with someone and then falls in love with someone else. On the other hand, Netorare is a genre where the protagonist’s partner has an affair or is unfaithful. In both cases, the protagonist is the victim of cheating and betrayal, but in the case of Netori, the protagonist is the one who initiates the affair, while in the case of Netorare, the affair is initiated by the partner.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once it's deleted you can re-read and argue with the original comment you responded to.... without actually commenting tho... cause shits out of hand.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
That's what happens when you use words without context. Both Netorase and Netori refer to stealing. This is basic shit dude. Too hard for you to comprehend.

Netori is a genre where a protagonist is in a committed relationship with someone and then falls in love with someone else. On the other hand, Netorare is a genre where the protagonist’s partner has an affair or is unfaithful. In both cases, the protagonist is the victim of cheating and betrayal, but in the case of Netori, the protagonist is the one who initiates the affair, while in the case of Netorare, the affair is initiated by the partner.
This is badly explained. You wrote:
"Netori is a genre where a protagonist is in a committed relationship with someone and then falls in love with someone else."

That's wrong. Netori is when the protagonist (the main one, the MC) steals a character in love with someone else (or with a hinted or comitted relationahip with someone else).
It doesn't matter if the MC is in a relationship himself or if he falls in love or not, he just has to make the other character fall for him and abandon her original love interest/boyfriend/husband

This explanation I gave is considering a straight male protagonist and straight woman being stolen. It could be a woman doing the stealing, or it could be a gay or lesbian Netori game. The main thing for the game to be Netori is to follow the explanation I wrote in the previous paragraph, not the gender or sexual orientation of it's characters. Although almost all Netori and Netorare games are with a straight male MC, and straight characters in general.

Netorare is the same idea but the MC is the one who is being stolen of his love interest/girlfriend/wife. The one who steals this time isn't the MC, but an antagonist.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowNdusk

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
It doesn't matter if the MC is in a relationship himself or if he falls in love or not, he just has to make the other character fall for him and abandon her original love interest/boyfriend/husband
It definitely matters. Netori is a genre involving a protagonist who is in a committed relationship and is faithful to their partner, so he is somewhat in love, just in a more generous way. Usually, it is portrayed as if he loves all members of a harem equally. He not only conquers others sexually, but his love interests give the appearance of being in a perfect relationship, both sexually and emotionally.

Logically, MC doesn't have enough time to cater to their needs. It becomes a jarring problem if the harem grows to absurd numbers. In novels I've read, authors solved it by bestowing a cloning ability or technique on the MC, but still, some readers were repulsed.
I've also read about changing all females to futas and letting them dick themselves, but It is even more radical, especially if a novel has featured straight relationships up until now.
Another thing is to keep females in a pocket space-time realm and just summon and fuck them when necessary.
So much hassle to keep beauties entertained

I just wanted to focus on the event of an affair and when it happens in that comparison with both genres, because in this game it is the protag who initiates an affair—he causes his first love to cheat on her current relationship.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Abagofbabies

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Anybody have cheats or a guide for this? I don't know how to get all the endings, and having to grind is annoying

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
So I haven't played this yet, but from reading the comments would I be correct in this NTR summary?

1. There is 1 scene of your lover being fucked by someone else at the start of the game.

2. The rest of the game is only you doing all the fucking?

If so then I am once again pissed off at how this site Searches for Tags vs not searching for Genres.
Because yes that would be a tag for Netorare, but it is not a Netorare Genre (which is how this game is correctly labelled).
Since no one clicks the spoiler box on the Genre list, we get page after page of this argument every time.

Reactions: 5554432

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Having downloaded this and the Gallery unlock twice (including virus scans each time) all I am getting when I attempt to run it with the gallery unlocked is a starting screen 3 inches wide with a small picture and a red exclamation. I am 100% certain the gallery unlocker is broken somehow.

Reactions: darkiggie

Shinjuurou

Sep 14, 2017
So I haven't played this yet, but from reading the comments would I be correct in this NTR summary?

1. There is 1 scene of your lover being fucked by someone else at the start of the game.

2. The rest of the game is only you doing all the fucking?

If so then I am once again pissed off at how this site Searches for Tags vs not searching for Genres.
Because yes that would be a tag for Netorare, but it is not a Netorare Genre (which is how this game is correctly labelled).
Since no one clicks the spoiler box on the Genre list, we get page after page of this argument every time.
There is NTR in it, but you're the one stealing and there are "only" 2 scenes with the boyfriend. 1 obligatory phone call scene and 1 where he is watching you having sex with the girl. I didn't really like these scenes, but i still enjoyed the rest of the game. And the storys of the other girls are pretty nice.
Since i pretty much skipped the dialogue at the beginning, i cant't say much about the "first scene".

IndexArcanum

Mar 16, 2019
Having downloaded this and the Gallery unlock twice (including virus scans each time) all I am getting when I attempt to run it with the gallery unlocked is a starting screen 3 inches wide with a small picture and a red exclamation. I am 100% certain the gallery unlocker is broken somehow.
I get the same issue, so I assume it's incompatible with the newest version.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
From reading the comments, story wise there is Netorare at the start where MC loses first love to another dude.

Then sex content wise it would be Netori as MC steals them back....

Although since MC is supposed to become a man... why he keeps her I will never know... (leave the hoe to the streets man XD he got better women to get).
I see, thanks for the clarification, to be honest we need a "tag" or something that indicates when the game doesn't really have ntr, that is, this game has 1 ntr scene and that's it, there's practically none, but the "tag is scary "to potential users... but hey, I just think it would be an idea.

leafinthebreeze

Sep 15, 2021

Netorase is different in that the one getting cucked is consenting to it.

Reactions: shadowNdusk
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes