1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm confused as if this game is still being developed or not. It has the tag completed for quite an while, but even know says the OP was edited this year.

Since I also love the corruption theme, I once was editing the html to give the sisters an option of orgy without being the "rape" one, you know, the route in which the girls "fall in love" with the MC. Just for fun. Even doing stuff under table at dinner and etc.

For some random reason, I'm not able to open projects in sugarcube, and did it all in the html file manually. Even though, I'm still a noob, and still take a lot of time to edit it (not to mention work and university), and I got so frustrated seeing a new release and end up deleting everything (since I would also lose new content).

So I ask here, is there any idea if the game is still being worked or not, or if even the Crimson Samurai is also giving new content? Thanks in advance.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
I'm confused as if this game is still being developed or not. It has the tag completed for quite an while, but even know says the OP was edited this year.

Since I also love the corruption theme, I once was editing the html to give the sisters an option of orgy without being the "rape" one, you know, the route in which the girls "fall in love" with the MC. Just for fun. Even doing stuff under table at dinner and etc.

For some random reason, I'm not able to open projects in sugarcube, and did it all in the html file manually. Even though, I'm still a noob, and still take a lot of time to edit it (not to mention work and university), and I got so frustrated seeing a new release and end up deleting everything (since I would also lose new content).

So I ask here, is there any idea if the game is still being worked or not, or if even the Crimson Samurai is also giving new content? Thanks in advance.
It's listed as Completed since it is complete, there's nothing missing and isn't under "active development". However, it has seen occasional updates, mostly to add fan content to the base game, but also a little of Wape's own changes.

Crimson Samurai entirely stopped developing content for IC, and also stopped developing his own unreleased game, I think.

SumterX

Oct 30, 2018
this one drove me crazy as well but the best way I did it was to do this. 1. have prince beginning unlocked, 2. have chronosand so you can age up a daughter, 3. don't have sex with her until your sex is 20 or above, 4. make sure to impregnate 30 women or you might get uptopia ending just stop at 30. 5. have oblivion parasite so you can erase any rapes over 1, and 6. pray it works as i know how hard it is to get that one but don't give her the ring and don't get a wife.
If anyone on playing this game is having trouble with the "Daddy's Girl" start, please follow this guide. Shout out to
Lovelyblack09!!!!!!!!

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
For the Smith family, what does " Ignore Bonus (Manager or GS Shinoa) " mean? I figure it's a bonus if you ignore the footjob but I'm not sure what Manager or GS Shinoa refers to. Besides Shinoa being the streamer.

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
For the Smith family, what does " Ignore Bonus (Manager or GS Shinoa) " mean? I figure it's a bonus if you ignore the footjob but I'm not sure what Manager or GS Shinoa refers to. Besides Shinoa being the streamer.
If you good sex Shinoa, she takes a picture with you that you can show to the 5 sisters.
As Shinoa's manager, you can arrange a meeting between Shinoa and the 5 sisters

Reactions: Siphon

typee

Aug 5, 2016
Not being able to use more than one mod at once was giving me OCD, so I made a merge. I've tried to choose the most violent/rapey options while keeping the actresses somewhat consistent.

I figured out how to add images instead of replacing them mid-way through, so I might come back to it.
Any chance you can reupload your modded version to another site?

Vaars

May 6, 2021
If you good sex Shinoa, she takes a picture with you that you can show to the 5 sisters.
As Shinoa's manager, you can arrange a meeting between Shinoa and the 5 sisters
where is that Decision supposed to be showing up? Cant seem to get it....

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Huh, I'm not getting the option to select it in the in-game mods menu. Is there some other step for mods that Wape hasn't given direct support for?
Yeah, it didn't work for me either. I found a workaround but cant attach the html though:
first, replaced all the ' " ' (thats the special Character ") with '&guot;', by using search and replace on the .txt in the mod Files. Then, copy the Lines of Code between the double Curly Brackest ( meaning { { ) and paste it into the space in between Curly Brackets for another mod you're not using anyway. i did so for the Cherry emoji Mod e.g.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
this one drove me crazy as well but the best way I did it was to do this. 1. have prince beginning unlocked, 2. have chronosand so you can age up a daughter, 3. don't have sex with her until your sex is 20 or above, 4. make sure to impregnate 30 women or you might get uptopia ending just stop at 30. 5. have oblivion parasite so you can erase any rapes over 1, and 6. pray it works as i know how hard it is to get that one but don't give her the ring and don't get a wife.
Alternatively you can just 'sell' your wife to the gangsters (take drug option in the Little Troublemaker), it opens up the Wedding Bells ending since you don't really have a wife anymore. At least that seemed to be the problem when I tried it.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The development of WHAT?
The maker of this game is making a spiritual sequel that's quite similar called Incubus Island. On the first page of this thread you can go to his Blogspot where he talks about its development / releases in-progress versions of it. It'll be a while until it has a page here though, and now you can't open Blogspot without linking / making an account for them so I haven't been able to check on progess for a while.

larkool

Feb 8, 2019
I found a bug that prevents the choose your fate option from appearing after getting the X1 ending.

This makes unlocking wedding bells "your own daughter" (and probably others) extremely difficult as you will probably also unlock different endings.

In the html this:
HTML:
/* ADDS UP ENDINGS, TOTAL OR TOTAL UNIQUE? */

<<for _k = 0; _k < $endings.length; _k++ >>
    <<if _k==0 >>
        <<set $endings[0] = 0 >>
    <<else >>
        <<set $endings[0] += $endings[_k] >>
    <</if >>
<</for >>
Should be replaced by

HTML:
/* ADDS UP ENDINGS, TOTAL OR TOTAL UNIQUE? */

<<for _k = 0; _k < $endings.length; _k++ >>
    <<if _k==0 >>
        <<set $endings[0] = 0 >>
    <<elseif $endings[_k] >>
        <<set $endings[0] += $endings[_k] >>
    <</if >>
<</for >>
If you unlock an x ending it gets added tot the endings array however it gets added at index 101, 102, 103 which means there are many undefined values this code goes through resulting in always getting a NaN amount of seasons. The fix checks first if there is actually a value there.

(my endings array looks like this)
Capture.PNG

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes