Anem

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone have the cheat codes elsewhere? I cannot access the Blogger page, because apparently I am not considered over 18, even though I am and so is my linked google account.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone have the cheat codes elsewhere? I cannot access the Blogger page, because apparently I am not considered over 18, even though I am and so is my linked google account.
Wape: Unlocks first 14 endings, activates 'debug mode'.
Ape: De-activates debug mode.
Ender: Allows you to choose endings, however they don't all display properly if you use this cheat for reasons that are too dumb and boring to explain.
Suleiman: Skips to 'Final Beginning'. If you can tell me what specific thing I'm referencing (it's not what comes up on google) you are worthy of using this cheat code. PM me and I'll award you with your own special name if u get it right.
Super Mario: I think this skips to princess reveal.
Wacist: I included a 'raceplay' feature for a tester who was into that. I don't remember if it can be activated in the final game outside of this code.
Mortimer: Adds more days.
Haramaster: Enter this name if you're ready to learn a dark secret of how you came to be.
Not included are 'Apex' and 'Ebeneezer' to give you a bunch of the endings and more money respectively.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
More in the Wiki:

Sylvor

Jul 4, 2017
What are the requirements for marrying Mandy? I keep getting the Wacked ending.
Also can't get the daughter as wife, keep getting slavemaster, video nasty or looking forward.

Last edited:

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
What are the requirements for marrying Mandy? I keep getting the Wacked ending.
Also can't get the daughter as wife, keep getting slavemaster, video nasty or looking forward.
There seems to be a bug in the current version that stops you from unlocking the ability to choose an ending.
That used to unlock after something like 5-10 different endings, but it doesn't seem to be unlocking anymore.

Sylvor

Jul 4, 2017
There seems to be a bug in the current version that stops you from unlocking the ability to choose an ending.
That used to unlock after something like 5-10 different endings, but it doesn't seem to be unlocking anymore.
Still, I've been told the ending should be achievable

Sylvor

Jul 4, 2017
Managed to get Mandy
Daughter wife still unobtainable
Fulfilled all the requirements, tried following the guide, can only get Wacked, Slavemaster, Video Nasty or Looking Forward as ending

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Is the author of this still developing that Incubus Island game? If yes, anybody got it?
He wrote on his blog in december that he is taking a break.
There is also a link to a version released february that year.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes