2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
How do I get the water for the sister? I'm on the part where aunt is sleeping in the attic, I've recorded father & teacher doing it at school and gave back the camera to the gangster, now I think I was asked by sis to bring her some sort of water but I can't find anything at shops in the city. Where can I get what she wants? When I talk to her she keeps asking me if I have and I keep answering no, not yet.

EDIT: my bad, long time I havent played this game, I forgot to check one shop, the closest one to my house:WutFace:

Last edited:

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
I know it's been a while since this game finished. I wonder if anyone know how to decrypt/decompress the database file to extract the images in it? Thanks.

Lucas

Nov 14, 2016
¡Help! Also I know it's been a while since this game finished, but I Encontrarme atrapado en el prisionero de prisión / estación de policía.
I do not know how to get out.
I also do not know where the evidence is.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
¡Help! Also I know it's been a while since this game finished, but I Encontrarme atrapado en el prisionero de prisión / estación de policía.
I do not know how to get out.
I also do not know where the evidence is.
You need to talk to the blond girl in jail. Then go past the office to the room on the upper right. You will lose. Go back to the blonde in the jail cell and ask for her help. Then confront her and she should be beaten fairly easily.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Does anyone have a completed save? I found this one that was 4 cutscenes away from being complete. (Also had 4 bonus scenes unlocked, not sure if there were more.)

Reactions: ebaser and if95

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone have a completed save? I found this one that was 4 cutscenes away from being complete. (Also had 4 bonus scenes unlocked, not sure if there were more.)

Here you go, it has everything unlocked.

Reactions: shinonen

fozard

May 12, 2017
following the walkthrough im at quest 29 where i need to talk to mother after just planting camera in school, but i cant find her at home, where is she ?

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes