2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
How do I return to the Mage after getting the orc heart if I already used the teleport stone once?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
played this untranslated, its pretty good. following the dungeons around will eventually lead you to where you entered from. IMPORTANT NOTE: Holding "up" and jumping lets you do a High Jump, and its needed for some puzzles. Its pretty much just a straight shot around. After you open the door of an area you can view the area map. Once you unlock the ability to fight the orcs and eventually beat one you need to take the orc heart back to the mage house at the beginning of the game, turn it into a seal item, and unlock the extra door in stage 7 (found by hitting the switch hiding BEHIND the barrel and following the path down)

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
How do I return to the Mage after getting the orc heart if I already used the teleport stone once?
just go through the dungeon, there are 14 or 15 rooms total before it leads you back to the entrance. after that it should unlock the ability to return home from either of the tele rooms iirc

Reactions: Porokichin

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
How do I get to the lower right part of this floor (-7)? Already explored to 1-5 and unlocked that path back to the entrance 1683528937767.png

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes