CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Just curious, why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when the main character is a man?

Syx666

Feb 19, 2020
I will no longer update the game here to avoid causing bad experiences for players who do not like my game creation. I respectfully hope the admin can delete my topics to avoid causing unnecessary controversy. What I want is just to interact and bring something new to the adult game genre, but it seems like it's causing negative things for a lot of people. I'm so sorry about that. I will still update the game for those who love the story and are following it. You don't need to become a patron to get the update link, just send me a Discord message if you're interested in the game. If no one is interested in it anymore, I will still carry out my hobbies in the original language and enjoy my favorite world. I will delete my f95zone account after seeing the consequences I caused are cleaned up. Thank you all so much for these new experiences. I just want to have fun.
What do I have to read from you?
I can understand your disappointment! But can you understand my disappointment?
I believe that you share your fantasies with us in the form of these gaming experiences that you realize for us!
It must be clear to you that if you publish it, people will not be able to appreciate your work or I will go so far as to throw shit at you...

But why do you put these people above your fans?

The download numbers of your game should be the benchmark for your success and passion!
Not what some TROLLS here who shoot fuck shit orgasms ...

Stay tuned, you're awesome !!!

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
This is an update that I didn't get to finish before moving to the big city for a new job. I posted it to announce that I will be focusing more on writing the story since I can't use the 3D models and resources on my computer at home right now.

To make things better, the next update may be released next year. I will still update my work status on the plot and ramifications regularly every week.

And most importantly, I want to thank those who have followed and supported me in the past. Your donation has supported my life a lot.

But my upcoming work on the game won't be very worthy of that support. Everyone, please consider stopping your monthly support and look forward to my big update next year. I hope to be able to bring a better-quality product. Thank you so much.

I will try to settle down at work soon to arrange to bring my computer to the city where I am working.

v0.6g

New scenes added for 5 choices (Probably so... I don't remember clearly what content I added. :D) :

Female protagonist (With dialogue)

Lesbian Content

Vivian pregnant (With dialogue) and not pregnant

NTR Content

Other Content

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
This is an update that I didn't get to finish before moving to the big city for a new job. I posted it to announce that I will be focusing more on writing the story since I can't use the 3D models and resources on my computer at home right now.

To make things better, the next update may be released next year. I will still update my work status on the plot and ramifications regularly every week.

And most importantly, I want to thank those who have followed and supported me in the past. Your donation has supported my life a lot.

But my upcoming work on the game won't be very worthy of that support. Everyone, please consider stopping your monthly support and look forward to my big update next year. I hope to be able to bring a better-quality product. Thank you so much.

I will try to settle down at work soon to arrange to bring my computer to the city where I am working.

v0.6g

New scenes added for 5 choices (Probably so... I don't remember clearly what content I added. :D) :

Female protagonist (With dialogue)

Lesbian Content

Vivian pregnant (With dialogue) and not pregnant

NTR Content

Other Content
LOL 2025 deadline... that's something you don't see often (at least from the dev's mouth).

Just curious, why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when the main character is a man?
There's Female MC content as possible future routes (just play as the guy and reach the aftermath of the party/get to your house later that day). Just don't ask for much as the dev has been adding tidbits of content for a while now, plus this upcoming patreon announcement.

Last edited:

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The developer is harakiri himself and the game with these latest updates (V.6a...g) with the NTR against the MC. :cautious:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InNoNeedForLove-0.6g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Do you have to start over? Mine ends about the same nothing new? Didn't get an new ntr scene

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
i would love to get more update of your game to be honest, didn't want it to turn like this ... patreon sub is fine but get a credit card is an absolute pain in my country ...

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I do find it funny when a game goes "On-Hold" or "Abandoned" the reactions.

Normal people : Well that sucks, Crap, I really liked that.
Incest Driven people : Nooooooooo!!!, END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!, I'll pay for it just continue pleeeese!!!
Anti-NTR SS : Of course it failed it had NTR, This is what happens when NTR is in a project, It's crap just die!!!!!

Wonder how many people will whine about this.

Last edited:

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
In No Need for Love [v0.6f] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
any chance of getting an alternative download?

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
Just back up your OS to be safe and dl it anyway. Most of the time it's false postitives. Bad luck and legit virus = who cares, just reinstall from OS Backup if it's something really annoying like ransomware or cryptomining for someone else, with SSD's it's like a 20-min inconvenience at most.
or..... and hear me out here........new download site/link?

Reactions: Saga89

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
In No Need for Love [v0.6f] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Can you update the mod if you have the time?

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes