Seeking Impregnation/Pregnancies that aren't endings + List (updated 3/18/24)

May 5, 2022
All of these games have a pregnancy/impregnantion mechanic + birth scene:

Kunoichi Karin
Ideology on friction
Meritocracy of oni blade
Thorn sins
Goblin conquista
Silent pill
Pig demon and female samurai

Reactions: blaqkthespian
Sep 24, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-v1-08-captain-sikorsky.99935/page-108

This game is a quality game after playing Lisette The Spring Of Pregnancy, Bound By Love, Pregnant Elf Escape, Hazumi and the Pregstate, and others.
This game has lots of RPG features that can be explored. Viewed from any angle, this game has lots of H-scenes that you can collect. Even though it's a shame the author doesn't provide too many H-scenes for pregnancy conditions. But I can say it's worth enjoying Pregnancy and childbirth Fetish lovers.

Reactions: DuniX

Dynamite69420

Feb 22, 2022
surprised no one has mentioned Motherless
https://f95zone.to/threads/motherless-v-0-20-1-0-mr-mister.48369/
or WVM
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-11-b1-braindrop.35910/
both games are Harem, Motherless features quite a bit of incest and lots of pregnancies, while WVM has only one character pregnant so far with more to be in the future.
Also Tales from the unending void made by the sisterly lust creator no pregnancies two updates ago but there will be, also incest is prevalent just like sisterly lust
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-unending-void-v0-17-extra-perverteer.42668/
also through space time has pregnant endings
https://f95zone.to/threads/through-spacetime-final-empiric.52432/

Reactions: Logan1377

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Updated first post with a few more games. Some I've not played/aren't interested in the art style.

I know there's not many VN on the list but tldr - I get bored of just clicking all the time, make a choose, more clicking with most VN games.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Howdy, first time making a thread.

Specially what I'm looking for is the pregnancy to NOT be a ending - I see so many games tagged with pregnancy only to turn out they're only at the ending and then I get disappointed.

I'm open to suggestions and I really liked LonaRPG, VH, AI Shoujo (with the pregnancy mod + cum inflation.), College Daze, Girl Life (I play this frequently still.), CoC, Incubus City, Liz of the tower breeding mod, The Company, and Hazumi & Pregnation., Absolute Corruption. These are just off the top off my head.

It doesn't have to be the main part of the story/game but I like seeing the changes in the girl later down the line. They may like you, they may hate you for it - either way - that's what I like. Especially when you get them pregnant without realizing until later.

Minor Edit - The reason there aren't many VN's on this list - most of the time pregnancy content is at the end or a ending which isn't what we're looking for.

Thanks.

List so far-
Summertime Saga
Corrupted Kingdoms
S.H.E.L.T.E.R
Trials in Tainted Space
Renryuu: Ascension
A Goblin's Tale (Abandoned)
Vae Victis
Apocalypse
Holstein Girls
Why my alchemist sister collect cum (Features Shota, fair warning)
Sisterly Lust
Simple Days
Peasant's Quest
Absolute Corruption (Recently updated, love to play!)
The Company
Hazumi & Pregnation
Incubus City
Lab Rats 2 (Abandoned - However, there's a modded version -
Lab Rats 2 - Reformulate)
Breedtown
Book of Lust ( among the spells there is a couple designed to impregnate the target (small warning: furries only, no humans)
Breeders of the Nephelym
Slave Matrix
Tama's Awakening
Lilith's Throne (Text-based game)
Tara's Liberation Or Alexia's Return

Milfy Day

10/30/22
X-Change™ Life
Love and Corruption

4/20/23
Monster Black Market (Slave-based game, breed slaves with monsters and later when you unlock your house, you can breed them with the player.)
Flexible Survival ( Furry-based game.)
Degrees of Lewdity (Pregnancy was recently added - still a WIP feature but more to be added to it.)
The Agniette ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~
Succubus Stories ( I may remove this as I'm 50/50 on it but it does have pregnancy in it.)
Impregnation Island

10/10/23
Lust Doll (I've not played this game in a long time, but it does have pregnancy.)
War Demon Kirstin (Never played - seems to have a decent amount of pregnancy?)
Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy
Love & Sex Second Base
Corpo Life
New Life
OMG, I discover this thread now, it is super spicy !! :love:

Reactions: Mordon and Roseys

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Good warning, however, more of a warning would be that this stupid game is Censored ... IN 2024, no less! People all over the world are marrying and impregnating 12-year-olds and what not. Yet, we still have Censoring and Rule 7 nonsense! This is nothing more than the loser elites trying to keep the "low-lifes" away from what they do & enjoy!

*Cough! (clears throat) Epstein Island, anyone? *Cough!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Good warning, however, more of a warning would be that this stupid game is Censored ... IN 2024, no less! People all over the world are marrying and impregnating 12-year-olds and what not. Yet, we still have Censoring and Rule 7 nonsense! This is nothing more than the loser elites trying to keep the "low-lifes" away from what they do & enjoy!

*Cough! (clears throat) Epstein Island, anyone? *Cough!
It's japanese games, thus subject to japanese law, so really anything from there should be expected to be censored, and thus having to put a warning on every single japnese game would be stupid

Phoenixus

Sep 6, 2023
I was kinda disappointed in Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy. I tried it but there's almost no sex in this one but with pirates and the occasional other. I think I only managed to get her pregnant a whopping 3 times and it was all with them. And its hard to even do it. unlike with others. It's like the guy started making a Hentai and then later went... hmm you know I just wanna do an RPG instead.

Well I'll add a couple,

Violated Princess
This one is probably the best if you're looking for full pregnancy and birth, along with having to feed them. This one goes into more of the consequences of childbirth though which sometimes interferes with the main mission. Honestly best of the best though in terms of what you're looking for, (skip the prologue if you can its really dry, but does give really good insight into the plot)

Anzu's Labyrinth 2 (Anzu 2)
This one you won't find here, but its a good one. This one is about a succubus that tries to regain her memories of what she was and how she became what she is. This one includes pregnancy and childbirth and buffs and gifts from the children you have.

Wings of Roldea
This one is got some really hot scenes in it. The kicker is, there is pregnancy but you have to find the Crystal Egg in the South Cave area once you unlock it to get them. No actual childbirth though.

The Pray Game
This one has it, its actually pretty hot too, but the pregnancy is kind of a side thing in this, not like Violated Princess or Anzu 2 where its part of the main gameplay.

gnotellin

Dec 10, 2018
Violated Princess
This one is probably the best if you're looking for full pregnancy and birth, along with having to feed them. This one goes into more of the consequences of childbirth though which sometimes interferes with the main mission. Honestly best of the best though in terms of what you're looking for, (skip the prologue if you can its really dry, but does give really good insight into the plot)
The important thing to understand about this game is it's focused on the main character's suffering. Pregnancy and childbirth are just sources of pain and humiliation. Up to you if that's a positive or a negative.

Reactions: Fiamos

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I might add Wings of Roldea when I get around to playing it again (I've played it before but it was ages ago) and unlikely I'll add the other two listed. Mainly to keep the games that are fully translated/already in English and won't add Anzu 2 as I don't want to get in trouble.

First post has been updated with about 4 games. I ended up removing three games that were abandoned/and or onhold just to keep the list cleaned up. I try to keep this updated to the best of my abilities but sometimes a lot of the games that come out are ending only sort of thing.

I was going to add Ukiyo Illusion Fair but as I commented about in that thread ' Pregnancy content is basically, get pregnant, belly grows, and then you pass out for a minute or two whilst giving birth." I don't think it's worth adding.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
The important thing to understand about this game is it's focused on the main character's suffering. Pregnancy and childbirth are just sources of pain and humiliation. Up to you if that's a positive or a negative.
Yeah, it's a bit depressing. In the original Violated Heroine game I always maxed out the characters lewdness so they were into it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl
Feb 9, 2021
Pregnancy-ending games suck major cock! - I'm sorry I don't care. - I prefer a sim where you can roam free and do as you please. - I think an ai art-created game with free roam would be pretty neat and you can do whatever you want. HTML or whatever.

You can use ai just about anything these days.

Link for ai art.

Prompt: plump big breast milky Pregnant white polish woman in bra and panties at hospital

Last edited:

Phoenixus

Sep 6, 2023
I might add Wings of Roldea when I get around to playing it again (I've played it before but it was ages ago) and unlikely I'll add the other two listed. Mainly to keep the games that are fully translated/already in English and won't add Anzu 2 as I don't want to get in trouble.
Well I really don't get the big deal with Anzu 2, it's only a standard JP anime character drawing and there's no reference to any age there, nor do they treat it like that, but you won't find it here. So you'd have to go someplace else...

Here's the basic plot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Pregnancy-ending games suck major cock! - I'm sorry I don't care. - I prefer a sim where you can roam free and do as you please. - I think an ai art-created game with free roam would be pretty neat and you can do whatever you want. HTML or whatever.

You can use ai just about anything these days.

Link for ai art.

Prompt: plump big breast milky Pregnant white polish woman in bra and panties at hospital
As a man of Polish heritage with a strong pregnancy and lactation fetish, I support this message (y)