Seeking Impregnation/Pregnancies that aren't endings + List (updated 3/18/24)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Howdy, first time making a thread.

Specially what I'm looking for is the pregnancy to NOT be a ending - I see so many games tagged with pregnancy only to turn out they're only at the ending and then I get disappointed.

I'm open to suggestions and I really liked LonaRPG, VH, AI Shoujo (with the pregnancy mod + cum inflation.), College Daze, Girl Life (I play this frequently still.), CoC, Incubus City, Liz of the tower breeding mod, The Company, and Hazumi & Pregnation., Absolute Corruption. These are just off the top off my head.

It doesn't have to be the main part of the story/game but I like seeing the changes in the girl later down the line. They may like you, they may hate you for it - either way - that's what I like. Especially when you get them pregnant without realizing until later.

Minor Edit - The reason there aren't many VN's on this list - most of the time pregnancy content is at the end or a ending which isn't what we're looking for.

Thanks.

List so far-
Summertime Saga
Corrupted Kingdoms
S.H.E.L.T.E.R
Trials in Tainted Space
Renryuu: Ascension
Vae Victis
Apocalypse
Holstein Girls
Why my alchemist sister collect cum (Features Shota, fair warning)
Sisterly Lust
Simple Days
Peasant's Quest
Absolute Corruption (Recently updated, love to play!)
The Company
Hazumi & Pregnation
Incubus City
Breedtown
Breeders of the Nephelym
Slave Matrix
Tama's Awakening
Lilith's Throne (Text-based game)

Milfy Day

10/30/22
X-Change™ Life
Love and Corruption

4/20/23
Monster Black Market (Slave-based game, breed slaves with monsters and later when you unlock your house, you can breed them with the player.)
Flexible Survival ( Furry-based game.)
Degrees of Lewdity (Pregnancy was recently added - still a WIP feature but more to be added to it.)
The Agniette ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~
Impregnation Island

10/10/23
Lust Doll (I've not played this game in a long time, but it does have pregnancy.)
War Demon Kirstin (Never played, unlikely to play due to personal preference but seems to have a decent amount of pregnancy?)
Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy
Love & Sex Second Base
Corpo Life
New Life

3/18/24
What Is Real?
Invasive Species 2: The Hive
Apocalyptic World
Academy Nymphomania

Last edited:

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
I only know female MC games -
In Manila Shaw, she can get pregnant if she forgets her birth control pills. She gives birth in a month or so because she's a genetic freak, and then I think she just carries on as if nothing happened. There are a few different paths in that game, so it might depend on what you choose to do.
(You can see her in different outfits as goes to work, the beach, etc. while she is pregnant)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I've actually played this a little bit ago but will see about getting into it again.
I only know female MC games -
In Manila Shaw, she can get pregnant if she forgets her birth control pills. She gives birth in a month or so because she's a genetic freak, and then I think she just carries on as if nothing happened. There are a few different paths in that game, so it might depend on what you choose to do.
(You can see her in different outfits as goes to work, the beach, etc. while she is pregnant)
Thanks! I've played that before too, only I get confused because there are two threads for Manila Shaw and never know which one to pick, lol.
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-34-winterlook.24888/
you can get multiple (at least 6 by my last count) characters pregnant, have pregnant sex with them, and after a while they also give birth (and game still doesn't end).
Ooh, thanks! I've been eyeing this game for awhile but wasn't fully sure of the amount of content.

Reactions: Janice Davis

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
I've actually played this a little bit ago but will see about getting into it again.

Thanks! I've played that before too, only I get confused because there are two threads for Manila Shaw and never know which one to pick, lol.

Ooh, thanks! I've been eyeing this game for awhile but wasn't fully sure of the amount of content.
I probably won't play it, but it looks good.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
use the Naughty Mod for sure and you can almost impreg all the currently fuckable females there lol
the mod add some pregnant sex as well iirc

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-1-4-bugfix-extended-perverteer.6547/

It have a decent amount of content after the time skip with everybody pregnant.
Played this, and really enjoyed it to the point I replayed a few times to get all of them pregnant lol.
use the Naughty Mod for sure and you can almost impreg all the currently fuckable females there lol
the mod add some pregnant sex as well iirc
Nice, I'll look into it!

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
In Corrupted Kingdoms you can impregnate various women, they will give birth in a week because some power of the MC.
Thanks. I've been seeing that one a lot but was vary if they were endings only or not.
Ah yes, TiTS, I've played that awhile back off and on - I haven't played in ages tho so idk what kind of stuff is there now.

Played some of Renyruu, actually waiting on a little more pregnancy content because far as I know girls can get pregnant but can't give birth (yet?) or pregnancy sex?(not sure tbh)

Played Tentacles Thrive ages ago and think I might of gotten bored because it was reptitive at times, thanks for all these suggestions!

Reactions: Jaike

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Holstein Girls has the male MC feeding a serum to various family members, teachers and fellow students that induces massive breast growth and general horniness and subsequently impregnates them. Pregnant bellies start showing up around the 2/3 mark into the game.

Why my alchemist sister collect cum sees the female MC and her female friend get repeatedly pregnant by a variety of human partners, with encounters varying from dubcon to consensual. Getting pregnant and giving birth is part of the core gameplay.