Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@Slone Well, I tried leaving a message on Patreon twice but it seems to not go through. I was going to say that you said 2-3 weeks, so you still got a week left to make that date!

Also, youre getting pretty close to your $$$ goal.

Reactions: pillow2088

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
welp came here to see if there was a status update and found a new game thanks to the recommendation of Inner Bimbo, avoided it cause of the name and tags over at the TFgamesite.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Game is originally from Hypnopics-collective.

The author has stated he doesnt care for the TG kink, so dont worry about any men turning into women.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, the IB game was fun. My only complaint was that you get railroaded on a bunch of stuff. Like if you want to go low key and not-super bimbo, most of the time, they come back later and get fully bimbo'ized.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Game is originally from Hypnopics-collective.

The author has stated he doesnt care for the TG kink, so dont worry about any men turning into women.
Actually, just don't worry about the MC turning into a woman.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Just came across this game. How much content are we talking about? Also, are there sissyfication/futa stuff in this game, cuz that's not my cup of tea. Thanks :)

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Content wise, you corrupt your family, then start moving out to the rest of town. At the moment, that consists of a police station and one other family.

To answer your other question: Kind of. You turn your brother into a girl to fuck (and I think some other dudes as well), there's a dude who I think can dom you, but I dommed instead (I was not expecting the suddenly bi, but whatever, I can click through it fast), and I think most of the transformation options give you a futa option if you want it.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
@Slone When is 0.4 coming out? I'm on patreon and you haven't updated in over a week from your weekly updates and you said 0.4 was coming out last week.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@Slone
@Slone When is 0.4 coming out? I'm on patreon and you haven't updated in over a week from your weekly updates and you said 0.4 was coming out last week.
If you reread his post on patreon he said it was looking like he wouldnt make the deadline, but that was a week ago and he hasnt dont his weekly update.

I wanted to say something but I didnt want to come off as badgering.

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
@Zeph I just re-read it and saw the deadline not met last week but thought it'd only take a few days. It's just weird there was no update this week. Same about the badgering thing but I thought Slone would've given us the weekly update at least. Hopefully we hear from him soon.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@Zeph I just re-read it and saw the deadline not met last week but thought it'd only take a few days. It's just weird there was no update this week. Same about the badgering thing but I thought Slone would've given us the weekly update at least. Hopefully we hear from him soon.
Slone made a post today. Update will be out Thurday.

Reactions: xoxo1001 and A2RAWR

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
No update today.

aurora said:
You guessed it. It's bug time. Everything is done and I was beginning to check for mistakes before uploading when the hammer fell down a couple of hours ago. This is a Javascript error so I guess this is the inventory messing everything once again. Tested the game a week ago everything was fine, so I'm not too sure what went wrong.

Anyway, this means again more delay for 4.0 ... To be honest this is really starting to stress me out to not be able to deliver in time multiple times in a row.
To make it up, next week I'll pull out two days where I will work all day on 4.5. I hope this will make it up for two weeks of delay.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
Aw shit.. Not going to lie I'm pretty disappointed but hey I guess we can't rush it... Still :(

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes