Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
Hmm trying to corrupt Vikki but everytime the progress goes back and back...
If the corruption goes down, that means her resistance is at least over 4. You probably clicked on the wrong option a lot and ended with her not being corruptable anymore. This is basically a dead end right now.
First of all, very good update! I enjoyed it a lot! I'm grateful for your hard work.
I'd like to report a couple of bugs if i may:
1- If i corrupt Sylvie before Elaine, after corrupting the latter, i have to recorrupt Sylvie again.
2- If i try to have sex with Vikki, after turning her in a shemale, i get an error (Error: HTML tag "video" is not closed) where it was supposed to be the third animation, moving the mouse cursor on that maybe i've found the issue: it could be a missing link.
The file the game is searching is in the directory PolicePrecinct\Vikki\Shemale\sex1.webm but there isn't such a file in the directory, the only .webm file present is sex3.webm.
Sorry to be always the one pointing the bugs, i'm trying (hope) to be helpful, i have absolutely no intention to bug you with issues.
Keep up your good work.
Thanks for the bug report. Both of those are fixed and since they aren't a game breaking bug, the fix will come out with next version.
how progress whit elena
There is nothing to do right now with Elena besides the introduction and a quick event with Jen. I plan for Elena to have more content later in the game.

Would you mind to tell how?

Thanks,
I have the same situation.
You need to corrupt the mother first. Once she reaches full corruption, you will be able to corrupt Bruce.

Given that it is rather simple and that you are both stuck on this, I'm guessing there is a bug here ? If you could provide me with some details that would be great, as I have been able to corrupt her parents in the playtest that I just did.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

sl510102

Jul 9, 2017
[QUOTE="
You need to corrupt the mother first. Once she reaches full corruption, you will be able to corrupt Bruce.

Given that it is rather simple and that you are both stuck on this, I'm guessing there is a bug here ? If you could provide me with some details that would be great, as I have been able to corrupt her parents in the playtest that I just did.[/QUOTE]

When I talked to the mother, it only gives an option for "Back", nothing else. So I can't do anyting.

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
[QUOTE="

Given that it is rather simple and that you are both stuck on this, I'm guessing there is a bug here ? If you could provide me with some details that would be great, as I have been able to corrupt her parents in the playtest that I just did.

When I talked to the mother, it only gives an option for "Back", nothing else. So I can't do anyting.
The only way I can see this happened is if you are using an old save, where you already uncover Olivia and enter her house and got the "blabla event". Otherwise I have no idea what happened. If that's the case, you have to start again as a stat was added inside that event and you already passed it.

May 6, 2017
good update, many characters to corrupt although I do not like much the fact that we have to make our slaves have sex with other characters to corrupt them eg: Adam

garrukr69

Aug 7, 2016
After olivia runs away i get stuck in a loop where i keep having to choose how to corrupt her mom and dad, and when i finish with the second one it's back to the first one

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
After olivia runs away i get stuck in a loop where i keep having to choose how to corrupt her mom and dad, and when i finish with the second one it's back to the first one
Same problem here

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
can affirme the Olivia not corrupted loop. and is it only when you use the Option for starting at chapter 1 or allways that there are dead links where you can read blabla or Nothing not even a back Option?
and whats with the Girl that we tried our powers first time? if i visit here there is Nothing but her pic and going back. is this normal?

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
just a suggestion: but maybe place the game in a folder before archiving ?
It's just for convenience's sake ...

sl510102

Jul 9, 2017
The only way I can see this happened is if you are using an old save, where you already uncover Olivia and enter her house and got the "blabla event". Otherwise I have no idea what happened. If that's the case, you have to start again as a stat was added inside that event and you already passed it.
Yes, you r right. It's caused by a previous save. After I started from scratch, everything is fine. Thanks.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@Slone Have you thought about weekly status updates on your patreon? Nothing major, just let anyone know if things are going smoothly, any setbacks, etc. People usually prefer something like that to waiting around for a few weeks in the dark.

Reactions: pillow2088

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017
@Slone Have you thought about weekly status updates on your patreon? Nothing major, just let anyone know if things are going smoothly, any setbacks, etc. People usually prefer something like that to waiting around for a few weeks in the dark.
Sure that's a good idea. I will post one tonight.
PS: About the loop Olivia corruption I will be looking into it just before I release 0.4.

Reactions: pillow2088
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes