ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Is there a way to turn stuff around on Sylvie as Mundera? I'd like to be able to better control both what the PC becomes as well as the other two, but I guess the point of the game is to balance that with the short time limit.

Are there some combinations cut off by the starting character? I think I'm just grouchy there isn't enough time to become what I want and fuck around as that, but that'd cause some feature creep this early on in dev.

Also how the heck does the Mistress grade stuff? Mundera becomes a bigdick wolf dom and avoids bimboification while Sylvie becomes a cat day 1. Mundera "barely changed" while Sylvie manages to impress? What'd I misunderstand? Was the ending not quite implemented properly?

Thanks for your time, enjoyed the game.
You can turn stuff on Sylvie by interacting with her directly, or interacting with her posse by assisting Loria (Look at the devil's suggestion book)

Some combos are exclusive to the starting to character, such as some only being available to Mundera and some Sylvie

As for the grading, it's sort of random and up to the head dev. As for barely changing, some forms don't have endings yet so thats why it says that

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
You can turn stuff on Sylvie by interacting with her directly, or interacting with her posse by assisting Loria (Look at the devil's suggestion book)

Some combos are exclusive to the starting to character, such as some only being available to Mundera and some Sylvie

As for the grading, it's sort of random and up to the head dev. As for barely changing, some forms don't have endings yet so thats why it says that
I've ended up more confused, instead of a wolf dom with a dick I ended up a harpy after trying to talk with the jeweler. Maybe I misread something or missed a step. I think an event/tf tracker and/or inventory would help keep things clear.

Or a new game plus that writes a flowchart of completed runs

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Imparagon-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote