• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Onhold - Imparagon [v0.15] [Slushyanimals]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LS47

v 0.14

A fun, light-hearted story with a good deal of exploration. Some might not like the hand-drawn sketchy-like artsyle, but I find it really appealing, as well as the character designs that look both cute and alluring; although this game suffers from a lack of different facial expressions for the different characters, but I guess that's expected at this stage of development and given all the transformations there are in the game.

I didn't manange to get them all though, as it's kinda tedious after a while as many routes you can take end up leading nowhere because of the short dateline of 7 days you have to complete the game. Meaning that to reach a satisfying ending, you have to commit to a single line early on and try to branch out as little as possible, which is kinda difficult as nothing tells you which option belongs to which route. But thankfully, with all the body transformations in the game, you get enough incentive to seek them all anyway.

In short, it's pretty fun to read and I hope the devs continue developing this VN in the future. Although, it seems they are working on multiple projects at the same time? Which I think is a mistake on their part, so I don't this game getting updated that often in the near future. Still, I recommend checking this one out for all the TF fans out there, who might find some elements there nostalgic of the era of Fenoxo's games.