JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
mtl have some bizzare beef with pronouns i've seen some translations that have the girl say your pussy is compatible with my dick yet yet the girl saying it doesn't even have a dick
This is an artifact of the way the Japanese language is spoken. In Japanese, most subjects are hidden (implied). So where an English speaking woman might say ``my pussy is compatible with your dick", in Japanese a more natural sentence would be ``pussy is compatible with dick", and the true meaning is understood through context (the guy who she's talking to will probably understand the dick in question is his, and the pussy in question is hers). But in MTL, the subjects are inserted artificially. A lot of the time it gets them wrong, and that's how you get a woman saying ``your pussy is compatible with my dick" when it's obvious she means the exact opposite of that sentence.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
So why the fuck such MTL's is paywalled nowadays and claimed as fan tl's?
I have no clue. :HideThePain:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Haven't tried it yet, but there is a file in game folder with endings list

★Mayu HAPPY
Select Mayu 5 times in the common part.
Select Mayu at least twice in the Mayu route.

★Mayu BAD
Select Airi three times in the Mayu route.
Depending on the choices that come up at that time, it will branch to BAD.

★Mayu NTR
Select Mayu 5 times in the common part.
Select Airi at least twice in the Mayu route.
Don't choose the BAD option.

★Airi HAPPY
Select Airi 5 times in the common part.
Select Airi at least twice in the Airi route.

★Airi BAD
Select Mayu three times in Airi route.
Depending on the choices that come up at that time, it will branch to BAD.

★Airi NTR
Select Airi 5 times in the common part.
Select Mayu at least twice in the Airi route.
Don't choose the BAD option.
Do all NTR routes have rape in them? I can be fine with blackmail if the girl isn't crying and such and can handle it without greater issues. Else rape genre isn't for me. Reverse rape is cool! Also it says on dev notes that the NTR routes have rape and corruption in them. I presumed it's on all routes but it could be that there is one more rapey route while the other is more about corruption.

Reactions: Gudil

sahawaee4

Oct 1, 2020
Do all NTR routes have rape in them? I can be fine with blackmail if the girl isn't crying and such and can handle it without greater issues. Else rape genre isn't for me. Reverse rape is cool! Also it says on dev notes that the NTR routes have rape and corruption in them. I presumed it's on all routes but it could be that there is one more rapey route while the other is more about corruption.
I've only played Mayu route and yes there's rape.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I feel the same with rape and mind control in NTR, for me it equals lazy writing.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Jesus christ, if you're going to do a lazy MTL at least make a pass through and clean up the pronouns and obvious effups.

I know, I know, that's time he could spend doing the next paid 'translation' instead.

Reactions: TacticalTomato
Jun 19, 2018
Yo wtf is up with that anatomy ???
Pic 5 chick has as many rolls of fat ON HER BACK as the Michellin man and her butt has as much elasticity as a water ballon, same with pic 3.
If these artists don't know where the waist and hip bones are supposed to be then they should check their references.

Or do people have a flabby fat rolls fetish ? I mean look at pic 5 and tell me wether that's normal or not c'mon

Edit : Ah nvm, it's made by Avantgarde, these guys can make a good H game so maybe I was too prickly
Dude also has way too much abs.

hui13594

Oct 16, 2021
Wait, is this free MTL version so ppl can go to their patreon and get manual TL there or ppl really paid them for MTL wtf :KEK: :HideThePain:

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
looks good, worried about MTL though, and the human beings shirt guy with the 10 pack... That's gains, I should probably start cutting and hit my core more.

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
For those curious about the MTL thing and it being made by Saikey, I did some research into it. Looks like this translation is really old; back from September 2022 when Saikey was first starting out, and they were upfront about it being MTL. They don’t even have a post for it on the Patreon anymore from back then.

I got really confused reading the comments here because I’ve played recent stuff from Saikey and it’s all definitely manual translation.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote