yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImmoralQuartetNTRAndTheFeelingsOfFour-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Yo wtf is up with that anatomy ???
Pic 5 chick has as many rolls of fat ON HER BACK as the Michellin man and her butt has as much elasticity as a water ballon, same with pic 3.
If these artists don't know where the waist and hip bones are supposed to be then they should check their references.

Or do people have a flabby fat rolls fetish ? I mean look at pic 5 and tell me wether that's normal or not c'mon

Edit : Ah nvm, it's made by Avantgarde, these guys can make a good H game so maybe I was too prickly

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
anyone have a guide , i can't find any scene just mayu masturbating
Haven't tried it yet, but there is a file in game folder with endings list

★Mayu HAPPY
Select Mayu 5 times in the common part.
Select Mayu at least twice in the Mayu route.

★Mayu BAD
Select Airi three times in the Mayu route.
Depending on the choices that come up at that time, it will branch to BAD.

★Mayu NTR
Select Mayu 5 times in the common part.
Select Airi at least twice in the Mayu route.
Don't choose the BAD option.

★Airi HAPPY
Select Airi 5 times in the common part.
Select Airi at least twice in the Airi route.

★Airi BAD
Select Mayu three times in Airi route.
Depending on the choices that come up at that time, it will branch to BAD.

★Airi NTR
Select Airi 5 times in the common part.
Select Mayu at least twice in the Airi route.
Don't choose the BAD option.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
i personally think that this and the demon harem are avantgarde best games, because they are very focused.
Demon harem is a straigh harem with corruption and a slight touch of bondage in some scenes, it focusses in one thing and does it right.

This one is an NTR mainly, with a vanilla alternative. It focusses on doing the NTR well (although very cliche if you are bothered by that) but unlike 99% of other NTRs it doesnt half-ass the vanilla route, it has decent amount of scenes wich are pretty sexy on their own.

On contrast, while i like the girls and premise of "Furry Ear Girls Never Betray", it tries to be too many things. It has a vanilla route but it only has like 2 (or 3) cgs of foreplay and 2 of sex for each of the leads plus the harem ending (wich is not good), it has an Netorare route in the last chapter but its also lacking, it has corruption with random guys in the towns and defeat rape/coercion scenes that are a nice chuck of the overall cgi package, thats withouth counting the scenes of the two secondary girls. It tries to do too much withouth excelling at anything and frankly dissapointing on the vanilla and NTR stuff.

Personally im gonna wait for the steam release hoping that is better than this one.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wow, people sure are impatient...

There's a decent chance that Kagura's translation will come out some time around June, or perhaps on the tail-end of May.

Though, of course, there's also the chance that it'll come next year. Who knows?

Either way, I'll personally wait.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
This is machine translation, the Guy kept referring as a She and many other errors
mtl have some bizzare beef with pronouns i've seen some translations that have the girl say your pussy is compatible with my dick yet yet the girl saying it doesn't even have a dick

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
Probably the only Avantgarde game I actually enjoyed playing. Very simple VN style paths and choices, not bogged down with endless rpg mechanics, battles and fetch quests.

Shame it's a one off from their standard formula of "please enjoy our 40 hour game when you want a wank!"

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote