• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm going to try to write this before I actually post some demo

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
after having conversation with people and feed back, I decided to roll a bit back of the combat to CBT meaning turn will come faster the more AGI you have and use acceleration to some skills instead, gonna be a while as I have to draw some comic

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
We now have a game designer on the team.
now it's a 3 man game
he said it sucks so he will have to do a lot of overhaul lol

MisterPickleMan

Oct 27, 2023
We now have a game designer on the team.
now it's a 3 man game
he said it sucks so he will have to do a lot of overhaul lol
Not telling you what to do, but isn't the benefit of a demo is to get information from a wide variety of people to test out what works or not while establishing a fan base as well?

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
Not telling you what to do, but isn't the benefit of a demo is to get information from a wide variety of people to test out what works or not while establishing a fan base as well?
let's say I'm making a game I want to play and demo is just telling you what kind of game it would be
But I don't think we can change much from feedback from how tiny the team is and it's passion project so no one is paying anyone[exactly why it's so slow]
The game is going to be simple game and very cheap but it seems that despise that the editor said that 27 CGs is pretty big for 3 dollars game

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
I do love mermaids, there is a real lack in the game community of dating sim games with our fish ladies.
Anyways I like your art, it looks like it came out of those old fairy tale books
I want to make a good story though. the rpg game I love was like demon's roots
mermage isn't part of the main characters, maybe I will add her later.

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
After a long time,
The guy left the group, got out of my discord server, and kicked me out of the group
We don't have a sound guy/game designer with the team anymore

He did all that after I asked him if he could finish whatever he was doing in this month

Here's one of new CG

1709479129692.png

I guess I will have to do whatever I have to do myself