• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm going to try to write this before I actually post some demo

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
[updated]
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-seed-v0-3-vertutame.200498/

Welcome to Dungeon Town[Working title], an RPG game where a mysterious dungeon appears in a rural town and attracts people with its treasures, relics and riches. As an explorer, you come to the town to have some adventure and conquer the dungeon. Along the way, you’ll meet people and form relationships with NPCs as you progress through the game. Explore the dungeon and face challenging enemies as you try to conquer it. Develop your town and relationships with NPCs as you progress through the game.

The game is made by RPGmakerMZ
The systems that will be in the game
-Time cycle, there's morning noon evening, and night for each day
-Pregnant system where you can make children with them
-Artifact that you will find in the dungeon that helps with various things like combat and... how long the girl will stay in the pregnant state[make them give birth faster]
-Children from each girl will do specific tasks that will give you an advantage to conquer the dungeon from 1. money itself 2. crafting material and 3. giving you skill and unlock extra class
-Yes, the crafting system
-Upgrade system for equipment

ATM there's only 3 girls that's planned to be in the game that you can have sex and impregnate them.

Example of the CGs
in attachment?
I'm new here so I don't know how to do this properly

I should really make a cover of the game before these CGs

The game and updates are in my patreon and subscribestaradult[if patreon is your bane]

I still have no support on the game so progress is pretty slow [I have to work on commissions to get money to survive]
But I do work around 2-3 hours a day minimal.
Also I'm a solo developer so I think it would take like a month to even finish the demo that has hentai scenes in it.
The goal of the demo to show at least 1 hentai scene per character.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I'm super excited to see what this project brings! You can always advertise it and talk about it in my monster girl thread!

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
I'm super excited to see what this project brings! You can always advertise it and talk about it in my monster girl thread!
How do I do that I'm new here,
Also I'm in 600 usd debt right now and I haven't paid electricity bill :/

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I came from Chalksis suggestion, and this look quite promising, but what about the gameplay?
Will be standard turn based rpg makers battles or something more deep?
Is there going to be a managing system for the town?
Dungeons are going to be linear, labyrinth like or randomly generated?
(And also for the tags? Like Romance, threesomes and such)
How do I do that I'm new here,
Also I'm in 600 usd debt right now and I haven't paid electricity bill :/
Here is the thread, it’s full of monster girl fans: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...recommendations-updates-and-resources.132730/

Ah that terribly sucks.

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
I came from Chalksis suggestion, and this look quite promising, but what about the gameplay?
Will be standard turn based rpg makers battles or something more deep?
Is there going to be a managing system for the town?
Dungeons are going to be linear, labyrinth like or randomly generated?
(And also for the tags? Like Romance, threesomes and such)

Here is the thread, it’s full of monster girl fans: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...recommendations-updates-and-resources.132730/

Ah that terribly sucks.
It's RPG maker game, it's turn base, the battle and dungeon it self is nothing special,
Climbing 10 floors with UI[no map to explore] and get in to a boss map where you can explore and find the boss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
I'm not going to post every CG, it would be on my subscribestar or patreon though

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
This may be sad news, or good news up to what you expect from the game
I plan to rework some systems like the battle system and town building.
This might take even more time but I want the game to be fun to play and battle
Previously I just want to make a game about hentai and battle is just " obstacles " for hentai events

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR