• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-HoneySelect [ILLUSION Studio Art] - Show Us Your Skill

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
A sketch without too much work for the background. This was made to try if it was possible to give the dragon some kind of saddle. It...worked, kinda...from a certain point of view :p

The saddle was from a horse mod (fortunately the body can be made invisible) and ... a pillow:p
HS2_2024-01-28-10-28-08-787.png

Jan 10, 2020
Why so dark? Or its only for me?
I have no idea, for my monitor it looks fine, however, I wouldn't know for sure, someone else may need to respond in order to know if it is or not. For my monitor it looks fine, and if I give it too much more light, it's too intense on my end, however I can always change it if it's too dark for you.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I have no idea, for my monitor it looks fine, however, I wouldn't know for sure, someone else may need to respond in order to know if it is or not. For my monitor it looks fine, and if I give it too much more light, it's too intense on my end, however I can always change it if it's too dark for you.
Compared to a pic above its darker and have strong blue tint.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Just two pics, not sure if that blue tint was intentional.
I get what you are saying, but the only way for me to know how dark is it to you is for me to see it on your monitor with my own eyes.
if you go to any electronic store and look at the monitors that are on display, you will notice that some of them are brighter or darker than others depending on which company made them.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I can see the tint as well, I've noticed this on quite a few of their artworks, even commented on it wondering if they were using a PS filter on top.

I'm assuming its either intentional style or it really is monitor calibration, since they're all like that, but nothing wrong with it if it is intentional, just personal style preference.

Only way for them to see the difference is either they look at it through a different screen, or someone else modifies it to a more "normal" composition and they see how different it looks, though that would require their permission and probably wouldn't be too helpful without another screen to see how they differ, cuz again it could be intentional and that's fine as well.

Reactions: ABQ-NEW