[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukken77

Dec 4, 2022
Lads I might be too dumb to find all the Password for Anse's getuploader.com
Where the hell on his Twitter does he post the PW's? Maybe Google Translate is fucking me too just like it does the Paypigs on here....

Anyone have an archive of his mods thats up to date or close to it?

Edit: Disregard,i found some missing braincells and managed to find out that the PW's are compiled on another site of his.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ganyuisbae

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Massive shoutout to our hero for causing the "evil" Krampus archive to get nuked, despite many people warning that this very situation was going to happen. I was just going to redownload it after deleting my old version to be greeted with "This folder is empty." So unfortunately, I can't upload a protected mirror for you all unless I get sent the files. Also, please don't spam Krampus for a reupload. I'm not expecting him to reupload it all for public use this time, if at all, or it'll be shared with a select group of people.
I think Barrys deleted their account or privated it I wonder why.
A damn shame, wouldn't be surprised if access is more limited to preserve the next archive. Sad thing is I was just downloading most of the archive just on the off-chance this will happen. Most of us that can use a brain kinda knew this was gonna happen as the amount of people posting the direct link or outright telling others how to solve the riddle out in the open was increasing this past month.

Last edited:

LimeSamurai

Jan 24, 2023
I think the Cap will give us another chance. Looking back, I'm surprised this one stayed up for this long in the first place. It isn't like there were regular fuck-ups and we just lost it because of one illustrious individual. We just have to wait and see.
A damn shame, wouldn't be surprised if access is more limited to preserve the next archive. Sad thing is I was just downloading most of the archive just on the off-chance this will happen. Most of us that can use a brain kinda knew this was gonna happen as the amount of people posting the direct link or outright telling others how to solve the riddle out in the open was increasing this past month.

Reactions: rednova2009

dopoter

Aug 31, 2020
Hi guys as promised let me share what I got!

full:

individual:

If you guys could help me get this individual scenes I would be more than happy!:
gue -
imsaya34 -
choribox -
debu -
userdraws -
nvyoutiantuan -

any "stuck in wall" pref:
toukyou -

Thanks and enjoy!
Man, please, could you reupload mica stuff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.