Not open for further replies.

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020

有人有這些卡片嗎?

冰鴉

Last edited:

namehere341

Aug 18, 2017
thanksyou , Is this everything up till he deleted it? why did he even delete? :eek:
If there's anything missing I either don't have it or I missed it before he deleted everything. I don't know why he left either. That being said I added the characters he created to the same link so anyone reading this should go check the link again.
go check the link again for the characters.png

Last edited:

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
sutekimeppou/choirbox' scenes folder? ( , )

kmy666

Aug 13, 2023
Does anyone have SD from WhiteKoi and Pandora4717?

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Goes a bit further than that, it was less of "potentially" and more that one of the most popular t-dolls from the last game (Type 95, I believe? I always get her mixed up with 97) is in a confirmed relationship with a literal terrorist and the players didn't like that. They've since rolled back that story and rumors go that Yuzhong (director for GFL1) has stepped in to try to fix the mess the GFL2 team's gotten themselves into.
Yeah, that makes sense. It reminds me of how VN makers have to watch where they tread.

For example: if the promo material(s) for one of the main character's love interests reveals that she was already deflowered before even meeting the MC (willingly or otherwise), the potential fans would send so many complaints to the game's company that they are all but strong-armed to back off on that kind of backstory or risk losing out on not-so-insignificant part of potential sales...

EDIT: Nukiges don't count. That's to be expected.

• Sad
Reactions: naki.ata
Status
Not open for further replies.