[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
anna anon only has one scene with mcmom which was made by them in the first place. The one where she is lying on her stomach. this one
sadly i cant help bcs i dont get any glitches
i even swap the mcmom with shiori and everything works fine

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
The creator Kaede sells those cards in dollars only on Gumroad
If you want to purchase any of his cards, go to his or
The price is vastly different since it's RMB instead, for example, the one you mentioned costs only 20 RMB there.
Those 2 websites also accept PayPal.
Also, some of his works already leaked (not all of them, though), you can ask ppl here for them.

For this link
The creator trigger (now VAN) sells those cards in RMB on his
The price is also in RMB, not dollars and it's also accepting Paypal.
Lastly, for his mod, you didn't even need to pay, the mod is free here
Thanks, yeah I was aware of being able to buy them, hence the $30 thing, though like I said I don't want to throw money at something with suspect quality. not to mention 30 is a bit much just for an outfit I like. Maybe if the creator had numerous things I like I'd bite but as far as I know that's really the only one.

I did get the mods but I'm not sure what they are for, could be hair, could be whatever. I can't read the moonrunes, and I'm not sure how to 'find' them in KK either I did a quick scan of the clothing (of which there are thousands in there already) and didn't see it but maybe it's there and I missed it.

In any case if anyone HAS snagged that character with that outfit I'd appreciate it. I don't really care which version it is, I'll take any/every available if its offered.

snix5

Mar 12, 2023
Anyone else having glitches on anna's scene with mcmom? her head glitches out like crazy, it's hilarious lmao. Still would be nice to have it fixed if there is a solution
I have the same problem it's the KK_ShalltyUtils.dll plugin which causes mcmon to bug if you delete it it will work normally except that the phone will not be in the right place

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
bruh im asking mod only, why do i need to download 30gb+ just to find one mod ?
its actually just 3gb
and trust me sometimes its worth it to get them treasures
media (delete the space) fire.com/file/rnsoaby3d71giru/[蓬莱伝説]钉宫妮妮.zipmod/file

best of luck to that jan1 file
its almost impossible to identify smth that vague
your best shot is probably use
to identify the mod that the card is using (again its probably, so it may fail)

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
its actually just 3gb
and trust me sometimes its worth it to get them treasures
media (delete the space) fire.com/file/rnsoaby3d71giru/[蓬莱伝説]钉宫妮妮.zipmod/file

best of luck to that jan1 file
its almost impossible to identify smth that vague
your best shot is probably use
to identify the mod that the card is using (again its probably, so it may fail)
dude i know the treasure don't make me brag about my contribution to leak paywaller and keep poking with treasure, i know the capt very well just stop poking me with it like i have no idea about the treasure, i know more than you. what i need is just freaking single zipmod lol.

anyway thanks for the zipmod

Last edited:

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
bruh im asking mod only, why do i need to download 30gb+ just to find one mod ?
Because no one online right now have the mod you want but they know its there, unless you want someone here to download the 30gb thing, find the mod you want and then upload just the file you want so you can download it fast and easy? is that what you are asking?

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone still have the mods for Ltsuki's Caroline & Justine cards?

all you need is here
Because no one online right now have the mod you want but they know its there, unless you want someone here to download the 30gb thing, find the mod you want and then upload just the file you want so you can download it fast and easy? is that what you are asking?
are you done replying ? if done then beg again like what you always did here

Status
Not open for further replies.