[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedseraph

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, does anyone know how to fix this shadow problem on the character's forehead?
1. Check if someone made it under Body Paint or Moles
2. Open material editor, search for "face". Check if maintex or overtex (I might not remember this name correctly) has a star behind it (should look like maintex* or something similar to that). Export the texture, then reset it. Swap outfits and see if it did the trick, if not then import it back. Try the same on other textures on the face, such as eyeline, mayuge, hitomi (very doubtful it's those).

Geliebt

Sep 29, 2018
So I found an outfit I like on some character I don't know the name of that seems to have multiple releases of, all of which I couldn't find an actual download for.

To clarify, I'm interested in the white one. photo #4 in the 2nd link, the one on the right in the first. Is that an outfit that that character so happens to use that is freely available somewhere? Anyone know where I can find it? Or is it unique to that character? In any case if someone knows where I can snag it aside from paying this Kaede person $30 only to possibly see that it clips horribly or something I'd appreciate it.

Also what is gyakuryuuchakai anyway? I thought it was a manga or anime the character is from but when I google it all I can find are a couple figurines repeated over and over but no actual media links, the heck?
For this link
The creator Kaede sells those cards in dollars only on Gumroad
If you want to purchase any of his cards, go to his or
The price is vastly different since it's RMB instead, for example, the one you mentioned costs only 20 RMB there.
Those 2 websites also accept PayPal.
Also, some of his works already leaked (not all of them, though), you can ask ppl here for them.

For this link
The creator trigger (now VAN) sells those cards in RMB on his
The price is also in RMB, not dollars and it's also accepting Paypal.
Lastly, for his mod, you didn't even need to pay, the mod is free here
just register on that website and log in and you will see the mega link.
His works are decent enough.
Again, some of his works already leaked (not all of them, though), you can ask ppl here for them, too.

Lubellion

Oct 3, 2023
1702732909260.png
Does anyone know how fix this missing mods? i already downloaded the specific mod from better repack but it's still missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.