[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroee

Apr 27, 2021
Anyone have the illya/kuro/miyu cards from this guy?

shafael170

Feb 24, 2023
Thanks really!, and how about the other issues? Like the missing studio item (i have the mod, only one, it's arika's mod from A-fan) and the shaders one... i don't even know howo or where to find it. Thank you again!

(edit) I don't understand, i delete all copies of the zipmods, the old versions, and nothing... it still appears like that. I tried searching for the map manually, and i don't have any maps of DarkSoldier, i have another mods of him so... i don't know what's happening.

(edit 2) i use it in KKS and it works fine... there is a way of that woking on KK? or it's just an kks exclusive scene?
Use this modded game assembly dll made by Anon11 in Koikatsu Discord server, for making KK read KKS scenes.
You need to copy paste it twice in these folders:
  1. <KK directory>\Koikatu_Data\Managed
  2. <KK directory>\CharaStudio_Data\Managed
Make sure to back-up the old ones in case something goes wrong.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Thanks really!, and how about the other issues? Like the missing studio item (i have the mod, only one, it's arika's mod from A-fan) and the shaders one... i don't even know howo or where to find it. Thank you again!

(edit) I don't understand, i delete all copies of the zipmods, the old versions, and nothing... it still appears like that. I tried searching for the map manually, and i don't have any maps of DarkSoldier, i have another mods of him so... i don't know what's happening.

(edit 2) i use it in KKS and it works fine... there is a way of that woking on KK? or it's just an kks exclusive scene?
Could be a KKS exclusive scene, yeah. Though in most cases it usually doesn't load at all and says the scene is corrupted or made for a different game.

As for the rest of the mods, you may find it easiest to simply your game (assuming you're running HF/BR and not kPlug or Madevil's environment). Do make sure to back-up your mods and bepinex folders in separate locations before you apply this!

Edit: Do give Shafael's method a try before you commit to re-patching. It's just above this post!

TOADLOL

Jul 28, 2023
does anyone have this jmc card?
also just in general the October '23 model pack?

sandom

Jan 28, 2023
anyone have this suou's two card?

kai0708

Jul 15, 2022
does anyone have cariudon scenes?

Last edited:

asfdddd

Apr 9, 2022
Does anyone have anything from ninetail00?

Status
Not open for further replies.