[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Thanks for the heads up, I thought they were never gonna be updated anymore. I'm glad I kept that tab around and never closed it lol
Yeah, figured some people may be reading. Gave me a bit of a surprise when I refreshed the tab and saw some updates on 2023/10/13 lol

Reactions: Mystfigu

Protoboy122

Mar 29, 2023
Also allow me to just say: All requests for a link to Krampus' archives (they were updated six days ago!) will be ignored by the vast majority of users here, myself included (outside of this post). There's a reason they're the only archive that hasn't been taken down yet despite their age, and we'd love to keep it that way. Mods don't like encrypted links anymore and no one with sense is going to compromise the archives for single or double digit post count randoms who haven't contributed anything yet. I won't go as far as to call y'all beggars or throw around insults, but it just isn't going to happen no matter how much you ask.
Got it, reason i ask is while searching around for the cards i requested, iirc someone said it was on the archive :c. Hoping someone eventually reuploads the card though

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to make loop of Hongcha's scenes? Some example are loops from this author:
If you do know how to, please shed me some light ;-;
I don't remember any tools that can do this. For this you will need some technical knowledge.
Export data from the scene in a format convenient for you.
Place the keypoints on the timeline in reverse after the last keypoint.
Import new data into the scene.
In this case, a fairly small number of scenes will look good. Some items will also have to be edited manually. The time spent on this is not worth the result.

Reactions: PixelzHunter

Baltimore21

Jan 27, 2023
Does anyone have prison school girls from Hajx pls

Last edited:

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021
I don't remember any tools that can do this. For this you will need some technical knowledge.
Export data from the scene in a format convenient for you.
Place the keypoints on the timeline in reverse after the last keypoint.
Import new data into the scene.
In this case, a fairly small number of scenes will look good. Some items will also have to be edited manually. The time spent on this is not worth the result.
I did my manual labor work and made some loops now (after dozens of failure), but thanks for the info ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.