[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
What is wrong with character models? If you're talking about the bad performance it's not the character models, it's the island and lighting.

SoraBlack

Jan 1, 2019
Didn't expect a 2nd Honey Select... Not I mind... (Actually I mind this will be nice!) I hope there will be more animations or maybe a custom animations option for the main game (outside of the studio). Story would be nice tho...

D

Deleted member 1591994

What is wrong with character models?
-Hand proportions.
-In AI Shoujo upper parts of the neck didn't scale and looked really bad on skinny characters. I hope they'll fix it. I don't remember major problems with it in HS1.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Didn't expect a 2nd Honey Select... Not I mind... (Actually I mind this will be nice!) I hope there will be more animations or maybe a custom animations option for the main game (outside of the studio). Story would be nice tho...
No custom animation option, not for this game and probably never since it would reduce sales of new games.

-Hand proportions.
-In AI Shoujo upper parts of the neck didn't scale and looked really bad on skinny characters. I hope they'll fix it. I don't remember major problems with it in HS1.
Oh I forgot about these since I modify them with bone mod quite easily, the hands at least. Yeah neck is weird, you can't put too low and I don't remember problems with it in HS1 either (could you even modify the neck?).

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
I hope they havel ike 20 personalities and type voice, if not, i will be HUGE BUT HUGE disapointed

TheodorSid

Sep 13, 2019
We will know more when the release character maker. It seems the models are lot like AI Shoujo. If it was AI Shoujo with few bugs fixed and grind removed, it would be perfectly fine with me.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I hope they havel ike 20 personalities and type voice, if not, i will be HUGE BUT HUGE disapointed
They have 11 types of voices, you can check on the website.

We will know more when the release character maker. It seems the models are lot like AI Shoujo. If it was AI Shoujo with few bugs fixed and grind removed, it would be perfectly fine with me.
The models are the same as AI since it's the same engine. And there will most likely be grind too.

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
AI Shoujo's performance optimization was pretty rough. Reminds me of trying to run School Mate 2 over 30 FPS on a setup that could run Monster Hunter World with decent FPS. Just turning on shadows already fills up the GPU usage.

Rest assured that in HS2, you should expect similar if not a little bit more demanding in performance compared to HS. Unless they're going to have some kind of AI Shoujo reference where you have a scene in the Island. :ROFLMAO:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
They released new information today. No idea what it means though :D

EDIT: Looks like they are showing off locations and screen filters.

Nothing interesting (to me anyway)

Last edited:
May 17, 2019
They released new information today. No idea what it means though :D

EDIT: Looks like they are showing off locations and screen filters.

Nothing interesting (to me anyway)
Yeah, it's more like a photo-mode, which is useless in PC games anyway. It likes people forgets the existence of the SCREENSHOT button or XBOX GAMEBAR in Win10. :sneaky:

The new maps look great though.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

TheodorSid

Sep 13, 2019
I expect the performance to be way better. They were never good at open worlds. But this one won't be. Look how good studio works for example in AISJ. No worries here.

kints

Apr 14, 2020
I just watched some preview video and the physic of the hair is the same, fuck. Something like tressFX would be very appreciated.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
*Insert ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 3 WHEN? comment here*
Unironically this though. STILL waiting for it. AG never got AG4, probably and speculated to be due to the superstition around the number 4 in japan, but like, we AA folks aren't waiting for AA4, we're still waiting to get an AA3 before we have to worry about an AA4.

May 17, 2019
Unironically this though. STILL waiting for it. AG never got AG4, probably and speculated to be due to the superstition around the number 4 in japan, but like, we AA folks aren't waiting for AA4, we're still waiting to get an AA3 before we have to worry about an AA4.
To be fair though, the only Illusion games that got 4th title would be DesBlood series.

After that, they just remake the gameplay from their previous game.
  • Rapelay is the remake of Biko.
  • Premium Darkness is a remake of DesBlood.
  • Playhome/ Immoral Ward is the successor of Rapelay, with better render and scenarios.
  • Oppai Slider looks like a spinoff of Sexy Beach.
  • VR/ Real Kanojo is a remake of Hako.
  • Schoolmate is a remake of AG in Anime style. Following is the AA series. And to be honest, AI Shoujo is the remake of AG in the new engine.
  • Now Honey Select is kinda a remake of SexyBeach.
So, I doubt they will release AG4/AA3 since AI Shoujo is considered their successor. Hopefully, I could be wrong about that. :p

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
To be fair though, the only Illusion games that got 4th title would be DesBlood series.

After that, they just remake the gameplay from their previous game.
  • Rapelay is the remake of Biko.
  • Premium Darkness is a remake of DesBlood.
  • Playhome/ Immoral Ward is the successor of Rapelay, with better render and scenarios.
  • Oppai Slider looks like a spinoff of Sexy Beach.
  • VR/ Real Kanojo is a remake of Hako.
  • Schoolmate is a remake of AG in Anime style. Following is the AA series. And to be honest, AI Shoujo is the remake of AG in the new engine.
  • Now Honey Select is kinda a remake of SexyBeach.
So, I doubt they will release AG4/AA3 since AI Shoujo is considered their successor. Hopefully, I could be wrong about that. :p
I remember hearing that Koikatsu was allegedly supposed to be AA3 but then they changed it. I sincerely hope that was wrong from the start.. Also, I can see AI Shoujo being AG4's successor in particular, but AA is the academic version/theme of the AA game's. AI Shoujo's only touching on academic themes was the school related clothes.

Other than that, there was nothing, plus AI Shoujo isn't really an anime style. So if we're lucky, by this logic, we'll get a remake of AA then. (Or maybe not seeing as people were commonly disappointed by AI Shoujo. But I do have zero doubts another anime game would be in the works by now, and it's just a matter of what they're doing with it..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote