[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
On another note, I found the answer, that every nnow and then is asked:
What's causing the grey shadows below the eyes?

View attachment 3059312
It's build in the shader. As long as you cannot change the SubSurfaceAlbedo, you are stuck with it, whatever skin you take ...
View attachment 3059303
what the hell?...who tf thought that would ever be desirable?...I get that a lot of people don't want a perfect-looking girl but that crap ruins the eyes with no way around it besides using a different skin. It should be optional makeup at best

Reactions: turbojoe

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Would you have thoughts if bodypainted outfits could be improved on?
Question is: Shall it keep looking like bodypainted?

Do you remember this one? There are many things, that can be done.
- adding another material on the body
- changing BumpMap, DetailGlossTex, Colormask
- add overlay or mods

Just for fun. I couldn't resist and made a sepheyer-special.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Question is: Shall it keep looking like bodypainted?

Do you remember this one? There are many things, that can be done.
- adding another material on the body
- changing BumpMap, DetailGlossTex, Colormask
- add overlay or mods
Thank you for the refresher!

Indeed, hoping to improve on the "bodypainted look". Though I do not know what to look for, as I debate whether the textures should suggest they were airbrushed manually, or if there is an additional setting that would rather take the texture as is, and "fuse" it into the skin. I.e. my existing approach is not too convincing when I look at it, but I don't know which nobs to turn.

A few times I tried making the texture look like airbrushed, and it turned out to be crap.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
In that case, I'll try something. It is like with the SSS. Body paint allways has a bit of tint and structure from the skin, that it's painted on. So my Idea is either using hanmens shader or using a second material, thats only 90% opaque.

Do you prefer SSS or stick to AIT (for DHH) ?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
In that case, I'll try something. It is like with the SSS. Body paint allways has a bit of tint and structure from the skin, that it's painted on. So my Idea is either using hanmens shader or using a second material, thats only 90% opaque.

Do you prefer SSS or stick to AIT (for DHH) ?
SSS please.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Fuck yes, that's the money!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That shouldn't be final, But I'm handing it to you to play around a figure out what i did, because I am busy tomorrow. I also have to get the guide ready I prepared, basicly about this kind of stuff.
It's bigger, since I replaced the Albedo,l but at least i managed to shrink it to 3 mb from the 19 mb of the original texture

Last edited:
  • Love

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
That shouldn't be final, But I'm handing it to you to play around a figure out what i did, because I am busy tomorrow. I also have to get the guide ready I prepared, basicly about this kind of stuff.
It's bigger, since I replaced the Albedo,l but at least i managed to shrink it to 3 mb from the 19 mb of the original texture
Oh man, this is simply fantastic, thank you! It definitely nails the look of paint on skin. Amazing!

Reactions: soso07

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
With a dangerous criminal on the loose, the NPD and other groups intensify their search across the city. In parallel, the student dramas in Neopolis increase.

The story continues on in the first part of Issue 4 of Tales from Neopolis, volume 2.

meingott02

Apr 5, 2019
On another note, I found the answer, that every nnow and then is asked:
What's causing the grey shadows below the eyes?

View attachment 3059312
It's build in the shader. As long as you cannot change the SubSurfaceAlbedo, you are stuck with it, whatever skin you take ...
Are you saying that you CAN'T change the SSA or that it's something that needs to be changed? You could also add paint options or an overlay that has the skin tone color in the spot that you wish to overwrite.

It does suck but for your average user, it's probably just something meant to help flesh out a character with minimal work.

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
I've just finished publishing the enhanced, complete editions of Tales from Neopolis volume's 1 & 2 on .
You can check out a little preview and throwback to the story on my recent Patreon .

Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: turbojoe

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Are you saying that you CAN'T change the SSA or that it's something that needs to be changed? You could also add paint options or an overlay that has the skin tone color in the spot that you wish to overwrite.

It does suck but for your average user, it's probably just something meant to help flesh out a character with minimal work.
Sorry, a bit late.
What I meant is, to get rid of that shadow, you have to change the SSA. It'S just, that not all are used to edit textures and use the Material Editor that way.
The example shows the difference if you look closely. You have to judge if you want to change it by adding a texture of between 1 and 5 mb.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Did some backengineering about animations with physics and tried some animation highjacking. ;) HS2_2024-02-12-19-10-11-958.png

I have a whole chapter in my mind, but I guess, one scene that's coming has to be enough. ... very timeconsuming

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Everytim,e, when I think I'm done with a set, it takes a week, where I find something to add or to fix ...
At least, this time there's a bonus.
HS2_2024-03-10-01-40-29-888.png