[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Getting there. Again preparing a set, I gues I'l name the theme Power Dolls.
Still fixing a few things, thinking about a fourth, ...
HS2_2023-07-29-19-45-26-920.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HS2_2023-07-29-19-52-38-667.png
HS2_2023-07-29-20-02-58-586.png

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I think, I'll go with this version of Lekku-Pattern
As2.png HS2_2023-10-14-09-02-14-993.png

There we go. I pimped the Lekku quite a bit. These are now dynamic.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hey Pals! Hallowen and El Dia de Muertos are getting closer so I felt free to create cards inspired in these celebrations. without a doubt the best time, I mean for me, I decided to do a little poll. I think the best way would be through Reactions. So nothing more to say!

ShowUp_Hallow_1.png

Aela (React :ROFLMAO:)
Aela.png
Nuria (React :love:)
Nuria.png
Damiana (React (y))
Damiana.png

Voting is over

Be sure to check out the entire Trick or Treat collection -->
TorT.png

Last edited:

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
The student drama is about the reach new highs in the city of Neopolis. Check it all out in the new Issue 3 episode of Tales from Neopolis vol.2, now on .

Reactions: Sepheyer

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I learned a lot about manipulating the hanmens shaders and ...
(call me stupid if you want)
I was using version 1.8.5 the whole time. wasn't working. The changes how it handles maps in 2.0 were so much, I had to rework all albedo textures, but it looks deffo better.

DarthTalon_2.20.png

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
If interested, I can put the infos together. All those are done without any overlay or maintex, just using the shaders functions to create custumizable tattoos (color and smoothness).

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Sometimes it's discouraging, when you share a card and afterwards notice, how updates (damn shaders ...) make your compositions look comepletely different. Since only hanmens shaders 2.0 are free, I'll consider that as the current.
I took Riyo as an example and I reworked her 2 times now. I was expecting hanmen to go in the same direction when moving on,... but I was obviously wrong. I mean, the things implemented in 3.6 are good and I disliked a lot in 2.0, but it made me think, 2.0 was done pretty half-heartedly ...
Riyo_comp.png

Reactions: Sepheyer

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Sometimes it's discouraging, when you share a card and afterwards notice, how updates (damn shaders ...) make your compositions look comepletely different. Since only hanmens shaders 2.0 are free, I'll consider that as the current.
I took Riyo as an example and I reworked her 2 times now. I was expecting hanmen to go in the same direction when moving on,... but I was obviously wrong. I mean, the things implemented in 3.6 are good and I disliked a lot in 2.0, but it made me think, 2.0 was done pretty half-heartedly ...
View attachment 3058609
Since I had troubles with newer Shader versions on several characters I still stick at 2.0 :(

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
On another note, I found the answer, that every nnow and then is asked:
What's causing the grey shadows below the eyes?

ClUpF.png
It's build in the shader. As long as you cannot change the SubSurfaceAlbedo, you are stuck with it, whatever skin you take ...
Albedo.png

Last edited: