• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone got their hands on these cards for perseus?

Jenifor Luv Hiewit
Mandison Bear
Mery Bomfeel
Persuphon
Supargirl 2023
Oh man - what do you think?
You´re asking for the newest chara creations from Perseusstoned - these are patreon only and payable.
Why not satisfied with his already public creations ?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Anyone got their hands on these cards for perseus?

Jenifor Luv Hiewit
Mandison Bear
Mery Bomfeel
Persuphon
Supargirl 2023
Oh man - what do you think?
You´re asking for the newest chara creations from Perseusstoned - these are patreon only and payable.
Why not satisfied with his already public creations ?
I mean whats so hard about subbing for a month and grabbing everything you can? Its not like Xyth24, Dblin with their extravagant security. You have access to anything and everything

Reactions: turbojoe

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Ive been trying to find more punkrock/goth and latex/pvc/rubber style attire if anyone has recommendations that may be outside of sideloader.
I found 2 over the knee heeled boots and I was wondering if anyone has them and how well they work out.
[Over a year since originally released]
[This one is a dead mega link, only 6 months old since post]

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Tomorrow together.
I was just on bepis and found this.

Firstly. metaru - Are you currently uploading your cards there anonymously?
Your two current cards are already online there and a user has asked ?

Secondly. Your ex-user lexi has once again uploaded new cards. But I think bepis will delete them again, so I downloaded them and share them with you here.
Wanere has also uploaded new cards to One piece !

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Tomorrow together.
I was just on bepis and found this.

Firstly. metaru - Are you currently uploading your cards there anonymously?
Your two current cards are already online there and a user has asked ?

Secondly. Your ex-user lexi has once again uploaded new cards. But I think bepis will delete them again, so I downloaded them and share them with you here.
Wanere has also uploaded new cards to One piece !

wasn't me. It's not the first time, that somebody uploaded cards from here to Bepis.
The cards seem to be ok, I downloaded them. I just can't upload them again or mark them as obsolete. Also they won't show if soembody would look for my user :cautious:, but I don't think that many are doing that.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes