[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone got their hands on these cards for perseus?

Jenifor Luv Hiewit
Mandison Bear
Mery Bomfeel
Persuphon
Supargirl 2023
Oh man - what do you think?
You´re asking for the newest chara creations from Perseusstoned - these are patreon only and payable.
Why not satisfied with his already public creations ?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Anyone got their hands on these cards for perseus?

Jenifor Luv Hiewit
Mandison Bear
Mery Bomfeel
Persuphon
Supargirl 2023
Oh man - what do you think?
You´re asking for the newest chara creations from Perseusstoned - these are patreon only and payable.
Why not satisfied with his already public creations ?
I mean whats so hard about subbing for a month and grabbing everything you can? Its not like Xyth24, Dblin with their extravagant security. You have access to anything and everything

Reactions: turbojoe

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Ive been trying to find more punkrock/goth and latex/pvc/rubber style attire if anyone has recommendations that may be outside of sideloader.
I found 2 over the knee heeled boots and I was wondering if anyone has them and how well they work out.
[Over a year since originally released]
[This one is a dead mega link, only 6 months old since post]

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Tomorrow together.
I was just on bepis and found this.

Firstly. metaru - Are you currently uploading your cards there anonymously?
Your two current cards are already online there and a user has asked ?

Secondly. Your ex-user lexi has once again uploaded new cards. But I think bepis will delete them again, so I downloaded them and share them with you here.
Wanere has also uploaded new cards to One piece !

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Tomorrow together.
I was just on bepis and found this.

Firstly. metaru - Are you currently uploading your cards there anonymously?
Your two current cards are already online there and a user has asked ?

Secondly. Your ex-user lexi has once again uploaded new cards. But I think bepis will delete them again, so I downloaded them and share them with you here.
Wanere has also uploaded new cards to One piece !

wasn't me. It's not the first time, that somebody uploaded cards from here to Bepis.
The cards seem to be ok, I downloaded them. I just can't upload them again or mark them as obsolete. Also they won't show if soembody would look for my user :cautious:, but I don't think that many are doing that.

Last edited: